Step Above Proteins Natural Pork Collagen Gelatin Protein Dog Supplement
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps your dog improve his health, both inside and out, by promoting healthier skin and aiding in joint health.
- Made with pork collagen gelatin, for a taste dogs love.
- Helps promote both digestive health and a stronger immune system.
- Long-haired or short, Step Above Proteins help your dog maintain a healthier, shinier coat.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wholistic Pet Organics Canine Complete Soft Chews All-in-One Supplement, 60 count$24.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Pet Kelp Formula Joint & Bone Dog Supplement, 8-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Turmeric Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz jar$8.00Chewy Price$7.60Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Collagen Care Hips & Joints Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$18.99Chewy Price$21.59List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Healers Turmeric Golden Paste Mix Dog Supplement, 3.5-oz jar$10.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Dr. Mercola Joint Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 Tablets$24.97Chewy Price$31.25List Price$23.72Autoship Price
- Paramount Pet Health Liquid Vitamins Skin & Coat Support Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$39.97Chewy Price$48.97List Price$37.97Autoship Price
- Canine Matrix Maximum Recovery Restorative Care Senior Support Dog Supplement, 7.1-oz tub$39.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price$37.99Autoship Price
- SmartyPaws Adult Multifunctional Support Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Supplement, 60 count$19.98Chewy Price$32.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Collagen Care Skin & Coat Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$18.99Chewy Price$21.59List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Organic Fermented Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2.75-oz bottle$17.97Chewy Price$22.49List Price
- Green Gruff Ease Hip & Joint Support Coconut Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 24 count$9.71Chewy Price$9.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Collagen Pork Gelatin.||Contains Certified 100% Organic Mushroom Mycelial Biomass Powder Cultured On Organic Oats: Cordyceps Militaris, Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum), Antrodia Camphorata And King Trumpet (Pleurotus Eryngil)...||Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Whey, Dicalcium Phosphate...||Organic Dried Kelp, Organic Flaxseed (source of Omega Fatty Acids), Glucosamine Hydrochloride....||Proprietary Blend of Type II Collagen, Bromelain, Papain...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Pork, Meat||—||Beef, Meat||—||—|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, Non-GMO||—||—||Organic, Non-GMO||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
A staple in our home
I have been giving this supplement for years. Best kept secret in dog products! My dogs have beautiful coat and have stayed arthritis free well into old age. I have recommended it to so many people and seen stiff dogs become energetic again, and dogs with dry, thin coats become shiny and supple. I recommend you float your kibble then sprinkle it on to reduce waste and make sure your dog gets it all. Also works great with raw food.
I really wanted to like this product because it has been difficult to find a non-chicken or beef version of collagen for my dog with food allergies. The bottle says to sprinkle it on their food but when I did it hardened on the top of both my dogs' mouth. I had to peel it off. The next night I thought I would try mixing it in broth to see if that would help and it didn't. I had to return this item.
I was super excited to find a non chicken/beef collagen product with nothing else added and this one is great! It gels like Collagen is supposed to so you have to have common sense and put it in liquid..
Collagen For Life
This product Step Above Proteins is amazing. with my Olde English Bulldog I’ve been using it 7 years now to keep my dog healthy and longevity to sustain a long healthy vibrant life with me and my family. step above proteins has given me the comfort in knowing I am doing my part of giving a quality product to my dog, with only high quality ingredient and amino acids. Since taking step above proteins I have noticed and increase in so many things... his coat, his energy, his movements, and my dog feels strong and happy and I will continue this regime as long as he is with me.
Skin Allergies gone!
Nugget has had terrible allergies for years. The first thing we tried was Benadryl. That seemed to work for a while but the itching eventually came back. Then we tried different shampoos - nothing. We read that spraying a 50:50 mixture of apple cider and water on the irritated areas would help so we tried that - again, nothing. We tried two different specialty dog foods and even started getting injections from our Vet. Nothing seemed to help. Our neighbor also has a doodle and she used to have the same problem. I asked her what she did to help Dash and she said she started giving her Step Above Proteins twice a day and the skin irritation simply went away. I was skeptical but I tried it anyway. In six weeks Nugget was cured! He hasn't had skin allergies for two years. His coat looks like it did when he was a puppy and he looks comfortable again. I can't recommend this product enough.
Ready to see dramatic improvements in your dogs health and appearance?
The demands placed on police K9’s are intense during their daily deployments and training . My partner Dax is 7 years old but has the same physical appearence, working drive and overall health he’s possessed since we became partners 6 years ago. This is a result of a sound diet, exercise and the dedicated use of Step Above Proteins Natural Pork Collagen Gelatin Protein Dog Supplement. Dax’s veterinarian and trainer agree! Dax continues to display phenomenal overall health, working ability and appearance of dogs half his age.
Renewed energy in our 12 year old dog
Our 12 year old yorkie started slowing down last year with a locating patella. He stopped running and jumping. We started collagen from Step Above and after about 6 weeks we saw massive improvement. He is now running with his younger brother on a regular basis and doesn’t appear to be in pain anymore.