Sunseed Natural Corn Cob Bird & Small Pet Bedding & Litter, 5.7-lit
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This small animal and bird bedding is perfect for guinea pig cages, hamster cages, rabbit cages, parrot cages and parakeet cages. Simply spread the bedding along the bottom of your pet’s cage for easy absorption.
- Helps keep your pet’s home fresh, dry and comfortable.
- Biodegradable for a smaller environmental footprint.
- Made from 100% USA-grown corn cob.
- Made without artificial dyes, fragrances, or additives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Carefresh Colorful Creations Small Animal Bedding, Purple, 50-L$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Kaytee Kay Kob Bird & Small Animal Natural Bedding & Litter, 25-lb bag$22.98Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.83Autoship Price
- Kaytee Clean & Cozy Extreme Odor Control Small Animal Bedding, 40-L$18.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Rabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, Food Grade Paper Small Pet Bedding, White, 2.5-cu ft$21.89Chewy Price$31.97List Price$20.80Autoship Price
- Kaytee Pine Small Animal Bedding, 52.4-L$11.87Chewy Price$11.99List Price$11.28Autoship Price
- Small Pet Select Small Pet Aspen Bedding, 113-L bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Kaytee Hamster Potty Station, 6-in$7.19Chewy Price$11.49List Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Straw Small Pet Bedding, 15-oz bag$5.79Chewy Price$5.50Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Comfy Cotton Small Pet Nesting Material, 1-oz bag$2.94Chewy Price$4.19List Price$2.79Autoship Price
- Kaytee Long John Small Pet Litter Pan, Color Varies$8.33Chewy Price$15.49List Price
- Kaytee Clean & Cozy Scented Small Animal Bedding, Lavender, 24.6-L$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Kaytee Tall Corner Small Pet Litter Pan with Quick Lock$11.44Chewy Price$16.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Hamster, Chinchilla||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Mouse, Rat||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Gerbil, Mouse, Rat||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
|Litter Feature||Eco-Friendly||Natural||Unscented, Eco-Friendly||Eco-Friendly||Eco-Friendly|
|Litter & Bedding Type||Corn||Corn||—||Paper||Paper|
|Bird Type||—||Macaw, Hookbill, Cockatiel...||Chicken||—||—|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
I don't know what's up with this stuff, but it does not absorb urine like I know it's supposed to. It's basically like having little pebbles in your rat cage. I feel like it was dried out for too long during the drying process or something and now it's just too hard to absorb anything. I need to find a different brand of corn cob bedding.
Good for Hamsters
I use this for my dwarf hamster. I put the corn cob into a container for her to walk on. I sprinkle some of her seed mix on it and she had to dig to get it. If can help with filing down nails. It’s good to give your hamster different substrates to walk on.
Great service. Rep was very helpful & pleasant. Received items the next day.
Fresh clean corn cob litter at a great price
Never disappointed with any purchase from Chewy!! Used corn cob years ago for my parrot`s cage bottom, but stopped because of flour moth larva/moths. This product is reasonable priced, and sterile - no problems. Highly recommend!!
Perfect cage base for my Aunt's parakeet, Tweety. He's very happy with the NO DUST CORN COB. Easy to clean and replace.
For my lovebirds
I have had trouble looking for something for my lovebirds nest been through paper hay but this works perfect thank you
corn cob litter
love this litter for my bird cages low dust keeps cage fresh smelling great price and product
Works well for potty area
I use regular litter throughout aquarium and this in one corner. She uses this corner for the bathroom. It makes it easier to clean throughout the week.
Corn cob bedding
I use this with my macaw and haven’t been able to find it in almost a year. I have tried other “corn cob bedding” and paper bedding but not the same affect.
Grwat I love it
It like to use this for my birds its better then news paper