Win the war against litter smells with Purina Tidy Cats LightWeight Free & Clean Unscented With Ammonia Blocker Clumping Multi Cat Litter. This unscented cat litter steps up to meet the needs of both you and your feline friends. The lightweight cat litter has absolutely no fragrances or dyes, and it's low dust to pour easily into the litter box. Activated charcoal in the clay cat litter absorbs odors on contact, while an Ammonia Blocker stops ammonia odor in its tracks for 14 days when used as directed. The odor control cat litter helps keep your home smelling fresh, and it helps lock in moisture, keeping your furry family comfy too. Weighing half as much as the leading clay clumping cat litter, Tidy Cats lightweight cat litter is also easy to carry, pour and store. Taking care of the litter box is a snap when you use this unscented lightweight cat litter for your whole cat family. It's made by Tidy Cats, the brand most often recommended and personally used by veterinarians.
- This unscented clumping cat litter has absolutely no fragrances or dyes and wows with an Ammonia Blocker that prevents ammonia odor for 14 days when used as directed.
- The low dust cat litter allows for a clean, easy pour and is made with natural clay and mineral product plus a deodorizing system, helping you keep your home smelling fresh.
- The lightweight litter is easy to carry, pour and store and means less weight, not less litter!
- Great for your whole feline family, this unscented clumping cat litter features odor-absorbing activated charcoal and forms tight, light clumps for easy scooping.
- This lightweight kitty litter is crafted by Tidy Cats, the brand most often recommended and personally used by veterinarians.
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.
See all items by Tidy Cats