Tiki Cat Born Carnivore Chicken & Egg Grain-Free Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with real chicken for the high-quality protein your kitty deserves.
- The kibble is baked to paw-fection to help enhance the flavor.
- Made using only non-GMO ingredients.
- 100% free from artificial colors and flavors.
- You won’t find any animal by-products in here!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tiki Cat Born Carnivore Chicken & Herring Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 11.1-lb bag$49.93Chewy Price$49.99List Price$47.43Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Born Carnivore Herring & Salmon Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 5.6-lb bag$31.49Chewy Price$34.99List Price$29.92Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Essentials Grain-Free Chicken & Turkey Meal Recipe Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Born Carnivore Light Turkey Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 2.8-lb bag$19.79Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.80Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's cleanprotein Chicken Formula Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 6.6-lb bag$37.23Chewy Price$46.99List Price$35.37Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Essentials Grain-Free Trout & Menhaden Fish Meal Recipe Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Instinct Original Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$42.90Chewy Price$42.99List Price$40.75Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Duck & Lentils Recipe Grain-Free Indoor Dry Cat Food, 14-lb bag$45.49Chewy Price$49.99List Price$43.22Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Cage Free Chicken, Duck & Quail Recipe With Freeze-Dried Chicken Liver Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Chicken & Cod Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat & Kitten Food, 14-lb bag$42.00Chewy Price$49.99List Price$39.90Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Turkey & Duck Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat & Kitten Food, 14-lb bag$49.73Chewy Price$49.99List Price$47.24Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Original Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Dehydrated Chicken...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Herring...||Herring, Herring Meal, Salmon Meal...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Whole Herring...||Chicken, Turkey, Whole Mackerel...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, Non-GMO||High-Protein, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, Non-GMO||High-Protein, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, Weight Control, High-Protein, Natural, Gluten Free, Raw||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Gluten Free...|
|Health Feature||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||High-Energy, Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Mackerel, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
142 Customer Reviews
This is a horrible dry food. It’s sucks.
Our cats have become food aggressive because the portion has to be so small. Barely any protein, very calorie dense. Terrible product try a different brand for dry food.
the receipt looks good. but my cat did not eat
My cat eat Tiki cat wet food well. But he really doesn’t like this dry food. I tried different ways…. He really don’t like.
Fat boy chucky
I just started him on this food.he has sugar diabetes and the prescription foods give him diarrhea. So far so good .he loves this food.
I have three indoor cats. My ten year old male cat has diabetes. I have been experimenting with low carb foods for a couple of years. Within a week of starting this food (combined half and half with Epigen), he went into remission. He’s been in remission before with a 100% Epigen diet, but none of the cats liked the flavor of the food. I’m excited to find something that helps with his diabetes and pleases all of the Kitty taste buds.
Tiki Cat Born Carnivore Chicken & Egg Grain Free
About a year ago I adopted 3 yr old litter mates, they were with an older couple who had passed away about 6 months apart. I did not like the food they were on but felt like they’d enough changes in their lives so I left them on it. When the bag was about empty I decided to try them on canned food with good ingredients, they would lick up the liquid but other wise they wouldn’t touch it, I finally tried the Tiki Cat & the love it. I bought some of the canned, same brand & name but they still wouldn’t eat it so now I have the large bag on auto ship& they let me know if they can see the bottom of the plate. Now if I could just get them to accept my son’s dog when they come to visit but that’s not happening either.
For background, my kitty will be 12 this year and has no teeth, but other than that he has no other health problems. He started showing disinterest in his old food recently so I saw this as an opportunity to get him something that would be better for him with his age and overall just more healthy. I read that older kitties require more protein and less carbs than younger kitties, so I spent more time than I’d like to admit researching a food that would be best. I knew I want something with a higher protein amount and lower carb amount, but I also needed something with relatively small kibbles since my cat doesn’t have teeth (we tried so many different types of wet food but he literally went on a food strike because he wanted his dry kibble back. He has a water fountain and drinks plenty of water so I’m not worried about his hydration). I also knew I wanted it to be chicken or turkey because those are his favorite flavors. I came across this brand and this specific dry kibble so I did a bit more research on the ingredients and liked what I saw, so I ordered it. It arrived and I set a little bit out for him and he completely devoured it, so much so that he was licking the bowl. Needless to say, this food has been a success so far, and while it’s a bit pricey, it’s about the same price as I was paying for his wet food (when we had it) and only about $10 more than the dry kibble he was eating before, so I’d say this is a winner!
My cats love this! they run to the bag when I open it and it’s been about 3 months of them on it :) everyone asks me if I get them groomed but I swear ever since I switch their food their coat got better too !
Nutritious, but not so delicious
Great nutrition, but seems to be boring for kitty to eat.
Cat loves it
My cat loves this food! I give her wet food in the morning but still leave dry kibble out for her all day since she likes to graze. I feel better knowing this dry food is good for her.
This is great food if your cat is diabetic. Blood sugars more maintained on this food then with the purian DM. Wish I would have found it sooner.