Ursodiol Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Ursodiol is a bile acid that may be prescribed for certain types of gallstones, gallbladder inflammation, or liver disease. Ursodiol Compounded capsule is a blue and white elongated capsule made specifically for your pet. Please note your capsules may be either blue and opaque-white or blue and clear. There has been no change to the medication's formulation, this only impacts the capsule's appearance.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ursodiol Compounded Oral Liquid Chicken Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 50-mg/mL, 30 mL$31.51Chewy Price$29.93Autoship Price
- Zonisamide Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 1 capsule, 200-mg$0.94Chewy Price$0.89Autoship Price
- Meloxicam Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 2-mg, 1 Capsule$0.71Chewy Price$0.67Autoship Price
- Trilostane Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 3-mg, 1 Capsule$0.71Chewy Price$0.67Autoship Price
- Apoquel Tablets for Dogs, 3.6-mg, 1 tablet$2.53Chewy Price$2.40Autoship Price
- Amoxi-Tabs (Amoxicillin) Tablets for Dogs & Cats, 200-mg, 1 tablet$0.60Chewy Price$0.57Autoship Price
- Metronidazole Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 50-mg, 1 Capsule$0.67Chewy Price$0.64Autoship Price
- Theophylline Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 25-mg, 1 Capsule$0.70Chewy Price$0.66Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Ursodiol works well
This capsules are small enough for my dog to have no problem to be put down her throat. My dog is 16 lbs. She has liver issues & has hepatitis in the past. We used to do the liquid Ursodiol but the oil base in it clogged the syringe up and made it harder to give. This is much easier & faster & Solid Ursodiol. Glad we tryed it. **
Daisy Mae takes it!
Didn't think the capule would work for our 8 year-old chihuahua. It's large for her little mouth but a bit of chopped liver works wonders.
I truly wish we did not need this med for our senior cat, Noah. There is no guarantee that it will dissolve his gallstones but is worth a try to avoid surgery. (even after surgery the stones can reoccur). Chewy is impressive to deal with: excellent customer service; PROMPT delivery; pleasant & informative representatives who patiently answer all my questions.