VAN NESS Ecoware Non-Skid Cat Dish, Blue, 8-oz -

Van Ness Ecoware Non-Skid Cat Dish, Blue, 8-oz

By Van Ness
Rated 4.7851 out of 5 stars
$3.27Chewy Price
$5.19Chewy Price
This item can't be shipped to CA.

In Stock
FREE 1-3 day shipping over $49

About This Item


  • Crafted from 47% bamboo plant material that is BPA-free and made without chemicals or heavy metals.
  • The skid-free base is made from kitchen utensil grade silicone to help prevent sliding and spilling.
  • The bowl has a cute graphic design that goes with any décor.
  • The shallow and wide design was made with cats in mind.
  • Easy to clean—simply hand wash with concentrated liquid dish soap, rinse and wipe clean or air dry.

See More



Play Video: Learn More About Van Ness From Our Team of Experts
Learn More About Van Ness From Our Team of Experts

Questions & Answers

18 Customer Questions

Can this bowl be used in the microwave?
Answer by ChewyMar 12, 2019
The bowl is microwave safe for up to 15 seconds.

Can you place raw food on these or are they subject to micro-tears like plastic?
Answer by ChewySep 20, 2019
While raw food can be used on this bowl, after extended use with wet food and washing the bowl, it will compost and breakdown.

it 47 percent bamboo material what is the other 53 percent? it feels like plastic to me??
Answer by ChewyMay 15, 2021
Eco products are made from a plasticresin called bio-composite, which consist entirely of plant material. 92%-95% is made of plant fibers from bamboo grass and rice husks. 5%-8% is made of an organic binding agent (glucose/amino acids).

Where is the bowl manufactured?
Answer by ChewyDec 23, 2018
This dish is made in China from USDA certified bio based product.

ReviewsWrite a Review

Rated 4.7851 out of 5 stars
712 Ratings
Would recommend to a friend

712 Customer Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By Ar on May 7, 2023

Non skid

I previously bought two of these for my two cats and then a stray showed up. I got tired of his bowl skidding across the floor when he ate so I had to have another one. They are weighted at the bottom so they don't get tipped over easily and the rubber coating at the bottom keeps them in place. Plus they are cute. :)

Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By Moochie on May 9, 2023

Doesn't Shatter When It Falls Off A Shelf

We got these because we feed cats up on shelves, the mantel and other places where a ceramic bowl will break if it gets pushed off. Additionally, because these bowls are shallow, the cat prefer them to deeper bowls - no "whisker fatigue".

Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By Cathy1005 on May 11, 2023

Very Nice

Pros: The bowl doesn't scoot, dried food can be soaked for a few minutes and comes off easily, low profile, sturdy Cons: Not dishwasher safe, but that's only a small inconvenience

Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By Susan on Apr 19, 2023

Great dish!

I love these dishes, I use for both of my kitties, and it’s very easy for them to use/get all of the wet food. I like the no slick bottom, that’s a critical feature.

Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By CatDish on May 4, 2023

Non-Skid Cat Dish

I love the non-skid cat dish. It's the perfect size to feed moist food, and it stays in place while they're eating from it.

Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By Bigroe on May 19, 2023

Great Cat Dish

It's fabulous. It's sturdy and doesn't tilt over easily or move as they eat!

Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By catmomx2 on Apr 17, 2023

Great little bowl

Good for wet or dry food. Doesn't get moved around the floor and is easy to clean. Cute design

Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By Amy on Mar 27, 2023

Very Nice!

It's the perfect size and it's very nice. I don't have to worry about it getting dropped and breaking.

Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By Candy on Apr 24, 2023

Love these bowls

Bowls are really made well (made in the USA) I will be ordering some more.

Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By Julia on Feb 20, 2023

Kitty Bowls

These are the perfect size for my 2 cats. Washes well/dishwasher safe and love the non skid bottom