Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Super Clot Fast Acting Gel for Dogs & Cats, 1-oz tube
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fast acting gel stops bleeding fast, stops pain, and disinfects wounds
- Halts bleeding that is associated with minor cuts, surgical wounds, tail docking, ear cropping, nail trimming and claw removal
- Lidocaine & benzethonium chloride provide strong, instant relief by numbing and disinfecting area
- Easy to use tube provides controlled and accurate application
- Apply liberally to wound for quick relief, and apply direct pressure to wound to accelerate the clotting process
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ark Naturals Omega Mender Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Extra Strength Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 75 count$19.20Chewy Price$25.49List Price$18.24Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Joint Rescue Lamb Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 9-oz bag$14.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Advanced Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri Bladder Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$19.00Chewy Price$27.95List Price$18.05Autoship Price
- Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Hydrogel Spray for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz bottle$25.05Chewy Price$27.99List Price$23.80Autoship Price
- NaturVet Aller-911 Plus Antioxidants Powder Allergy & Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 9-oz bag$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Dog Dental Spray, 4-oz bottle$8.29Chewy Price$8.89List Price$7.88Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Happy Traveler Capsule Calming Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 30 capsules$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Joint Rescue Beef Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 9-oz bag$14.89Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.15Autoship Price
- ThunderShirt Polo Anxiety Vest for Dogs, Blue, X-Small$44.95Chewy Price
- Wysong DentaTreat Dog & Cat Food Supplement, 3-oz bottle$10.49Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Aluminum Sulfate, Ferric Sulfate, Glycerin...||Ferric Subsulfate, Bentonite, Diatomite...||Ferric Subsulfate,Aluminum Sulfate, Silica, Iodophor and Benzocaine.||—||Ferric Subsulfate, Aluminum Chloride, Diatomite...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||—||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
45 Customer Reviews
Effective for even very teeny places
While I purchased this specifically for dog nails, when it arrived and I examined the application tip, it was obvious this item would be absolutely fantastic for anyone with even tiny creatures like canaries, finches, parakeets, and others. Losing a single drop of blood from a trimmed nail or broken blood feather, can actually be a fatal amount for something weighing a couple grams. The application tip is practically a pinpoint, so you can apply the product exactly where it is needed without gooping up a big area. It also worked well for my dog’s far larger nails, for the same reason. This does contain topical pain relief, which was helpful when I accidentally got a nail too short, and caused it to bleed. Should be a standard product in everyone’s pet care and first aid kit.
Gel super clot
It works when I clipped my dog toe tail too short and this gel stopped the bleeding.
Bought for first aid kit
I bought this gel because of the reviews. I have the septic powder, but the reviews state the gel is better, plus it has a pain reliever in it.
I too think Super Clot is super effective- stops bleeding, numbs pain, and disinfects! Have only had to use a couple of times- a couple too many. It is always a struggle to get my Lakeland Terrier, IsaBella (Bella) Rose, who has VERY sensitive nails & skin, to allow me to trim her nails. In light of the numbing effect Super Clot has, the gel is applied BEFORE trimming Bella's nails. I gently rub the gel on her nails (one paw at a time) and wait about 30 secs then trim nails. It is VERY helpful!!! Bella is calm and cooperative, I'm peaceful, her nails are succssfully trimmed, and we celebrate with treats and a rigorious game of tug-a-war! Oh, happy day. As far as I know, product information does not mention PRE- application of gel to nails before trimming, but it works for us and maybe there are other pups/cats and owners that might benefit from this sharing.
Excellent product! Works extremely well, fast absorbing.
Needs a warning label
Needs a warning label it stained my bathtub and towels
Works great but mine leaked
I love this stuff for my animals and it always works great. Unfortunately the last 2 tubes I have gotten were open a tiny bit at the top. The first one leaked all over inside my dog bag, and the one I got a couple weeks ago was open a tiny bit too so I had to tape it shut.
I'm seeing people complain that there isn't enough in the bottle or that it doesn't work. I have started using this product a long time ago. When I had foster dogs, I was cutting 6 dogs nails each week. Super clot is a great back up, because I like to get as close as possible to the quick and sometimes accidents happen. I quickly use a paper towel to get the excess blood off the nail, then apply the product and it stops immedietely. For small bleeds, I'll wipe the super clot off with a paper towel 5ish seconds after applying it. I am on my 3rd tube of this product, and thats only because my dogs seem to think it is tasty, so keep it out of their reach! This is a great product. Don't listen to the bad reviews
Great product !!!
Miracle in a tube ! Works exactly as described, would purchase again
works, but very little in tube. Expensive
Super clot works well, but it is very difficult to get out of tube. There is so little in the tube, that I get to use maybe 4 times before its empty, making it very expensive