Vetnique Labs Glandex Anal Gland & Probiotic Peanut Butter Flavored Pumpkin Fiber Soft Chew Digestive Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Patented scientific formula works in multiple ways to keep the anal glands healthy and is a more effective alternative to frequent anal gland expressing.
- Unique fiber blend helps to create firm and bulky stools which help the anal glands empty naturally every time your pet defecates.
- Formulated with probiotics and digestive enzymes to maintain your pet's digestive health, support a healthy gastrointestinal tract, and boost the immune system
- Veterinarian formulated, great tasting 100% peanut butter flavor, all-natural premium ingredients.
- Contains no corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors, or ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet No Scoot Plus Pumpkin Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- VetClassics No Scoot Anal Gland Function Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$22.99Chewy Price$26.28List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Glandex Anal Gland & Probiotic Pork Flavored Pumpkin Fiber & Digestive Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 30 count$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Glandex Advanced Strength Anal Gland Dog Supplement, 60 count$35.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Glandex Anal Gland & Probiotic Beef Liver Flavored Pumpkin Fiber & Digestive Powder Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 5.5-oz bottle$31.49Chewy Price$38.99List Price$29.92Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Scoot Away Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Nutramax Welactin Omega-3 Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Nutramax Welactin Omega-3 Softgels Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Scoot Stopper Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Dog Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- NaturVet Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Plus Vet Strength PB6 Probiotic Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Probiotic Bites Pumpkin Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$53.94Chewy Price$51.24Autoship Price
- Alaska Naturals Wild Alaskan Pollock Oil Natural Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$11.33Chewy Price$10.76Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pumpkin Seed Powder, Granulated Pumpkin Seed, Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder...||Active Ingredients (Tsp): Pumpkin Seed Powder 623 mg, Granulated Pumpkin Seed 267 mg, Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder 135 mg...||Pumpkin Seed Powder, Granulated Pumpkin Seed, Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder...||Pumpkin Seed Powder, Granulated Pumpkin Seed, Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder...||Wild Crafted Red Root, Certified Organic Dandelion Root, Certified Organic Dandelion Leaf...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Peanut Butter||Beef, Liver, Meat||—||Pork||—|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Powder||Powder||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
45 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1095 Customer Reviews
A vet recommended these since my 9 year old dog seems to have anal gland issues. She said they “might” work. I wanted to believe her and thought this would be the solution. I’ve never had a dog with this problem before. I have to take him to the vet every few months to get them expressed. I have used a container and a half daily and I STILL find myself having to take him to the vet. So they’re NOT working! Unfortunately I have another container and a half of these useless supplements. What a waste of money (plus vet bills on top).
Helps my pup!
My dog started to scoot so much as he got older. I had to take him to the vet for gland expression every month. This supplement didn't do a miracle, but really helped to ease the problem. I now take him to the vet twice as less. He loves the flavor too. It's very easy to serve it to him as a treat and even get a paw shake.
My chihuahua needed a supplement to overcome her anal gland issues, so I bought these. She gets a half treat daily and she really likes the peanut butter flavor. It's made her stools noticeably firmer, which was important after her initial round of antibiotics. Planning to continue with these indefinitely.
have been using this product for years now. Have used powder and chewables. They do what they are supposed to do, help with anal gland issues. Our last visit for expressing the glands revealed only liquid... no thickness and the glands were easily expressed externally.
It works for my dog
My chubby girl has scooty problems and usually just has little stools. I have been giving this each morning and she is now fully empting her bowels. She still scoots like sje can't reach to wipe :)
Give Them A Try
My dog loved these at first and they did seem to help with his glands but all of the sudden he doesn’t want them anymore. Not sure if he got bored with them or the flavor of this last pack was off. If your dogs struggling with their glands, give these a try because I do think they help.
Here is to no more itchy butt
Got the 30 pack to try them out before we commit to the 60 pack. So far so good, he loves anything peanut butter. Was suspicious at first and left it on the floor but then a few minutes later came back and ate it. Hoping to see if this helps him out.
On the fence
I bought these in hopes that my puppy could have some relief from scooting on the carpet in between trips to the vet for anal gland expression. She's not a current fan of the taste but I am going to stick it by disguising the flavor in her food or with some cheese, rolled meat, etc. I only gave this product 3 stars as we are still in the process of using it. I'll report back.
Sadly, did not work for our lab
Our lab is 13 yrs old, she’s been with us for two years. I began giving her 1/2 the dose (two chews) to make sure she’d tolerate that before I gave her full dose. She seemed to do better, less scooting, so I ordered a larger supply and started giving her four chews. She began scooting more, bumped it back to two chews, no improvement. I wanted to love this product but it doesn’t help our old girl.
I got these for my Chiweenie. I got the liver flavored ones first he really didn’t like that flavor but they really help his gland problems. He likes this flavor much better. Would recommend them. They do work for him.