Renal K+ is a highly palatable potassium supplement in the form of potassium gluconate for use in supporting normal renal health in dogs and cats.
- A potassium gluconate supplement with B-complex vitamins to help support normal muscle and nervous systems
- For use as a supplement in potassium deficient states in cats and dogs
- Compatible with other therapies for added aid when needed
- Highly palatable powder formulation which may be sprinkled over dry food or mixed with a small amount of canned food
- Since it’s great for dogs & cats, it’s an ideal supplement for multiple pet households with pets who need the extra renal support
HAZARDS TO ANIMALS: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian. Use with caution in the presence of cardiac disease, particularly in digitalized pets. Do not administer to cats or dogs with acute, oliguric, anuric or very advanced renal failure. Do not administer in other diseases where high potassium levels may be encountered, such as adrenal insufficiency, acute dehydration or urethral obstruction. WARNING: For use in animals only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a veterinarian immediately.
See all items by Vetoquinol