Vetoquinol Renal K+ Powder Kidney Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 100g container
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A potassium gluconate supplement with B-complex vitamins to help support normal muscle and nervous systems
- For use as a supplement in potassium deficient states in cats and dogs
- Compatible with other therapies for added aid when needed
- Highly palatable powder formulation which may be sprinkled over dry food or mixed with a small amount of canned food
- Since it’s great for dogs & cats, it’s an ideal supplement for multiple pet households with pets who need the extra renal support
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Rx Vitamins Phos-Bind Powder Kidney Supplement for Dogs, 200-g$34.77Chewy Price$42.00List Price$33.03Autoship Price
- AminAvast Kidney Support Dog Supplement, 60 count$52.80Chewy Price$55.00List Price
- Vetoquinol Renal K+ Gel Kidney Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 5-oz tube$17.49Chewy Price$16.62Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Kidney Support GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Kidney Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$40.95Chewy Price$38.90Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Epakitin Powder Urinary Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 60g$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Prana Pets Kidney Health Support Liquid Cat & Dog Supplement, 2-oz bottle$34.95Chewy Price$33.20Autoship Price
- PetAlive Kidney Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$36.96Chewy Price$39.95List Price$35.11Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Renal Capsules Kidney Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$24.00Chewy Price$36.00List Price$22.80Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Kidney Support GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Kidney Supplement for Cats & Small Dogs, 2-oz bottle$40.95Chewy Price$38.90Autoship Price
- Animal Nutritional Products UroMAXX Urinary, Kidney & Bladder Dog & Cat Supplement, 6-oz bottle$28.85Chewy Price$34.88List Price$27.41Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Renal Capsules Kidney Supplement for Cats, 120 count$24.00Chewy Price$22.80Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Methigel Gel Urinary Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4.25-oz tube$10.49Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Potassium Gluconate.||Active Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Chitosan.||Potassium Gluconate||Purified Water, Potassium Gluconate, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose...||Astragalus Root Extract, N-acetylcysteine, Rehmannia glutinosa extract...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Kidney Care, Vitamins & Minerals||Kidney Care||Kidney Care||Kidney Care, Vitamins & Minerals||Kidney Care|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
77 Customer Reviews
Sooo much easier
This powder is so much easier than using the gel. I don’t like eating it alone and my human said it was a sticky mess to measure out and mix with my food. Now she sprinkles it in my food and mixes it in and I don’t mind the fish smell, it doesn’t take away from the taste of my yummy meals and it helps me feel so much better. Easy peasy no mess, that’s a big plus
My cat loves the stinky fish smell! I had been trying to squirt the gel version into his mouth with a syringe, which he absolutely hated. Most went all over his fur, and he was a sticky mess. This is so much easier. He was drawn to the smell and tried to stick his head in the container as soon as I opened it. I just mix it with his wet food, and he gobbles it up.
This has done the trick for Kitty. She didn't like the renal food until I added Renal K and her appetite has increased as well.
Why does my cat hate this?
It seems like everyone else's cats love this but my boy won't touch it even mixed in with other food. Unlike most cats he's never been a fish lover, wish they had a chicken flavor.
Good packaging, easy to work with
Easy to administer and my cat takes it in her food with no problems. Her condition has improved much to the delight of her human Mommy. I recommend Vetoquinol.
Older cats appreciate it.
Mixes well with wet food. Smells terrible to a human but the cat doesn't mind. The powder form makes it easy to use.
So far So Good!!
My vet originally prescribed the Renal K+ potassium gel. My cat, Dylan, didn't enjoy the way it was administered through a plastic syringe directly into his mouth. I suspect the consistency and taste and having the stuff basically shoved into his mouth was not enjoyable at all. He was starting to hide under the bed when I walked into the room and he NEVER has done that with me in our 14 years together. So I looked into the powder version and saw good reviews. So I ordered it. Dylan and I are both MUCH happier with this situation!! You only need to mix a TINY scoop of powder into a small amount of wet food - I'm using a lickable chicken flavored treat for this. He eats it right up, no problem. Thank goodness!! I does smell like dead fish, like other reviews have stated, (which I think my cat is totally fine with) but it's not a lingering smell or anything, and it's not going to stink up your kitchen. The smell is contained by the easy to close packaging. If your vet recommends Renal K+, ask for the powder instead of the gel!
Vetoquinol Renal K+ powder
Vetoquinol Renal K+ powder is easy to use; it mixes readily in wet food.
My cat, who has CKD, can sometimes be picky about medicine, but he eats this with no problem. His potassium levels were too low and he was having muscle twitches, but they have seemed to stop completely.
Almost immediately, our 14 1/2 yr old cat with early renal failure, had more energy! I mix it into his wet food and so far he eats it. He is a very picky eater and will not eat just anything. He seems more alert and sometimes gets a wild streak by running after he uses the litter pan. So I recommend this product. I don't know how it will affect his kidney levels, but his quality of life is so much better!