Vetoquinol Triglyceride OMEGA Omega-3 Fatty Acid Small Breeds Supplement for Cats & Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Omega-3 fatty acid supplement to help maintain a healthy skin and coat
- Relieves symptoms of allergic reactions or skin disease
- The Omega-3 fatty acids in Triglyceride OMEGA will decrease your pet’s scratching by providing quick relief from itchiness and rashes
- Triglyceride OMEGA also makes a great addition to most veterinary prescribed diets for pet allergies
- National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) seal of approval so you know you’re buying a product developed to quality standards
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NOW Pets Omega-3 Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 180 count$11.39Chewy Price$19.99List Price$10.82Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Triglyceride OMEGA Omega-3 Fatty Acid Medium Breed Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- EicosaDerm Omega 3 Liquid Dog & Cat Nutritional Supplement, 8-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- NaturVet Salmon Oil Plus Omegas Softgels Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120 count$16.99Chewy Price$20.30List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Free Form Snip Tips Fatty Acid Capsules for Small Dogs & Cats, 60 count bottle$15.29Chewy Price$14.53Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Triglyceride OMEGA Omega-3 Fatty Acids Large & Giant Breed Supplement for Dogs, 250 count$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Omega 3-6-9 Skin & Coat Bacon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Fera Pet Organics Fish Oil + Vitamin E Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Ultra EFA Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 16-oz bottle$48.00Chewy Price$45.60Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Triglyceride OMEGA Omega-3 Fatty Acid Liquid Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 8-oz bottle$18.44Chewy Price$19.49List Price$17.52Autoship Price
- Nutramax Imuquin Immune Health Support Powder Dog Supplement, 30 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Biotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2.12-oz bottle$30.60Chewy Price$37.00List Price$29.07Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fish Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin...||Fish Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin...||Fish Oil, D-Alpha Tocopherol. No Artificial Colors or Flavors.||Active Ingredients: Natural Fish Oil Concentrate, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)....||Eicosapentaencic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaencic Acid (DHA).|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support, Heart Care, Brain Health||Vitamins & Minerals||Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||N/A||Seafood & Fish||N/A|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||Gluten Free||N/A|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
97 Customer Reviews
These are great, I use them for my cat and her hairballs are gone. Not only that, but her coat quality has improved 10-fold. These capsules are on the larger side, so I cut them open and add to a tablespoon of wet food, my cat has no complaints. I got some on my shirt the other day, and my puppy tried to lick it off! So it must taste good. Happy with the quality.
my dogs scratching is practically gone thanks to this product which was recommended by a customer service rep. I was at wits end when I called, asking for help & this did the trick. I went thru his Vet who prescribed Seroquil, which did nothing, 20 dollar prescription shampoo to the groomer who gave him yet another shampoo with an antibacterial shampoo. I’m thrilled finally.
My cat has allergies and tends to scratch a lot. So I tried this product, I opened the capsule up because I knew she’d never let me put it down her throat. Just rubbed the contents all over her scratched up neck.it helped heal and soothe her raw spots.
A little early to tell
I'm hoping to see effect on dogs itching and joints. Hairy has only been on it about two weeks.
Great supplement for my ShiPoo. His dry skin was a problem and this took care of it completely!
Horrible Delivery System
For several years, I’ve used the pump-bottle form of Vetoquinol fatty acid for my cats. Aside from the challenge of getting the pump to function, it’s an excellent product. Unfortunately, there was none available from Chewy so I ordered a large bottle of the capsule form. What a mistake! The capsules are much too big to put in pill pockets so I have to use scissors to cut each one open and squeeze the liquid out. I’m sure that some of the product is lost. Fatty acids are very good for my boys; being able to utilize Vetoquinol easily would get a “thumb up.” With the capsule form, it’s “two thumbs down.”
Not small Dog cat size at all
These pills are huge. They are normal adult human size. Why they are labeled special for a small Dog or cat idk. No way I could feed this to my small dogs and expect they could swallow it.
My Vet. recommended them when I got my first dog a few years ago. I give them to my dog and cat.
Seems to be working. Time is the true test. Dog has allergies we are trying to isolate.
Healthy, happy boys!
This supplement helps greatly. Skin is healthy and joints are moving freely. The price is right, too!