VetriScience GlycoFlex 3 Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Cats, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High levels of glucosamine, MSM and perna canaliculus for superior joint care
- Also includes grape seed extract, L-glutathione and selenium to promote optimal nutrient absorption and immune support
- These chews are great for cats that are slowing down due to aging, weight gain or other joint related issues
- Formulated specifically for cats
- Palatable treats are naturally flavored with real chicken liver
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetriScience GlycoFlex 2 Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Cats, 60 count$13.50Chewy Price$16.53List Price$12.82Autoship Price
- VetriScience UT Strength Feline Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Cats, 60 count$12.00Chewy Price$21.00List Price$11.40Autoship Price
- Duralactin Feline Capsules Cat Supplement, 60 count$15.58Chewy Price
- Vet's Best Chewable Tablets Urinary Supplement for Cats, 60 count$7.97Chewy Price$10.49List Price$7.57Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Chewable Tablets Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 60 count$6.81Chewy Price$10.99List Price$6.47Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Multi-Vite Salmon Flavored Gel Multivitamin for Cats, 3-oz tube$9.99Chewy Price$12.49List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Chicken Flavor Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$11.48Chewy Price$11.49List Price$10.91Autoship Price
- HyaFlex Hyalogic Hyaluronic Acid Hip & Joint Formula Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$23.36Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- The Missing Link Ultimate Feline Superfood, 6-oz-pouch$17.39Chewy Price$21.39List Price$16.52Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin Capsules Joint Supplement for Cats, 84 count$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- RestoraPet Feline Formula Organic Tuna Flavor Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Chicken Flavored Capsules Joint Supplement for Cats, 55 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Arabic Gum, Brewers Yeast, Calcium Sulfate...||Active Ingredients: (Per 2 Chews) Perna Canaliculus (Glycomega Brand Green Lipped Mussel), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Omega-6 Fatty Acid (Flaxseed, Hemp...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Omega-3S....|
|Lifestage||Senior, Adult||Senior, Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
276 Customer Reviews
It works & my cat drools for it!
So when I first bought this, I was concerned about how am I going to get my cat to eat this??? Well, have no fear, she actually comes looking for them and drools wanting her special treat!!! It doesn’t cure her arthritis, but it makes it so much easier for her to jump up on things. I highly recommend.
No day is complete without this treat
I can’t say this is reversing my cat’s age, but he takes it, happily and his zoomies may have a little more pep. He still takes the stairs with care. There hasn’t been any gastric distress with the addition of these ingredients. I do tear it into thirds, because my little old kitty doesn’t have all his teeth. I’ll keep giving it to him as he really enjoys a treat.
Great Idea for Older Cats
Apollo has obvious joint pain and takes non-THC CBD oil regularly to minimize the discomfort. I bought GlycoFlex III to help him build up support for his joints. He loves the flavor and I can say that since he’s been taking his supplement, I have been able to reduce the CBD oil doses. I intend to continue giving him this supplement since it seems to ease his discomfort.
This product was a second try to get something to help my cats joints. Chewy was great at reimbursing me for the first bag of chews that my cats wouldn’t eat. So I reinvested in a different type of supplement that was chicken flavored. Unfortunately I had the same results. I suspect that part of the problem is that I have been giving them treats for a long time. I’m guessing they have a different smell to them.
Sad to say..
My chunky monkey needs a supplement so we thought we would try this. Unfortunately, He would have none of this nonsense thankyouverymuch. I put it down for him and he took a whiff. He looked like he was about to enjoy a yummy treat. Great! Took it in his mouth, let it sit there for a sec while looking at me. He then - while still looking at me, spat it out. I swear he gave me the look you get when you go to eat a oatmeal chocolate chip cookie only to find it was raisin. Oh the calamity! So, the search goes on. Until then, he has decided to forgive me, and is losing some weight to boot thanks to a better quality of food (and less of it) . Good luck with your master. Maybe they will like them because it does seem like a great product :)
Missymama loves it.
My cat has arthritis in her front leg elbow area and started limping a lot. She has only been using for about 2 and 1/2 weeks. I think it is starting to work. She gets excited to eat it when I give to her. I break it into 3 pieces for her.
Seems to help
I have a very old cat (20) and an old cat (11). The 20 yr old has been limping badly since it has gotten cold. She will actually eat this treat and it seems to be helping. I also give it to the 11 yr old as a preventative measure.
cat is not a fan
Vet recommended this for 14 year old cats that are limping and not jumping as much. Sadly, they will only eat if I mix with their wet food.
My vet recommended these for my senior cat. I noticed my cat seemed to walk a bit stiff after having slept for awhile. After a month or so on this supplement, I have noticed an improvement. As others have commented, these are quite large. I break them in thirds and my cat gets extra treats.
My boys love these!!
Got these for my 14yo big boy who is slowing down and having a hard time jumping. He’s notorious for refusing to take any pills and will not eat any food I put the cosequin powder in. Very very picky. So I was skeptical when purchasing these that he would even eat them. But he looooooves them!!!! Even my 4yo loves them. I have to give him half a treat just so he won’t try to steal big boy’s treats. As soon as I get up in the morning they are both yelling for their glyco nummins and yes they know what that crazy word means now! So far they love the taste which is great. Have been giving them these for about 10 days now. Package says it takes 4 to 6 weeks for the full benefits to show. So cannot give feedback on how effective they are.