Save your sidekick from scratchin’ with Vet's Best Flea + Tick Spray for Dogs. This spray is formulated with a special blend of plant-based ingredients. It includes peppermint oil and eugenol from clove plants—proven to kill fleas, flea eggs and ticks on contact while also repelling mosquitos and soothing irritated skin. This non-staining flea and tick spray is crafted for use on dogs 12 weeks or older as well as home surfaces such as furniture, bedding, carpets, flooring and curtains.
- Flea and tick spray for your dog.
- Paw-fect for dogs 12 weeks or older.
- Crafted to soothe skin, repel mosquitos and kill fleas, flea eggs and ticks on contact.
- Safe for use on home surfaces such as furniture, bedding, carpets, flooring and curtains.
- Formulated with a blend of plant-based ingredients including peppermint oil and eugenol.
For use with dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Vet's Best