Wagner's Finches Supreme Premium Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This premium specialty blend gives these social birds a heaping helping of the foods they love to eat with tasty sunflower chips and Nyjer seeds
- Fill up your finch or sock feeder with the ideal mix for attracting the colorful beauty of small-beaked songbirds such as goldfinches, chickadees and pine siskins
- This mix is carefully selected to include only the smaller seeds that these birds love
- Blended to attract finches in all parts of the country
- Resealable heavy slider bag ensures freshness time and time again
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealBrown's Tropical Carnival Gourmet Parakeet Food, 2-lb bag$12.04Chewy Price$16.69List Price$11.44Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Menu Premium Vitamin-Fortified Canary & Finch Food, 2.5-lb bag$7.49Chewy Price$9.49List Price$7.12Autoship Price
- Kaytee Egg-Cite! Forti-Diet Pro Health Cockatiel Food, 5-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Wagner's Nyjer Seed Premium Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$14.98Chewy Price$14.23Autoship Price
- Brown's Encore Premium Parakeet Food, 2-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Kaytee Exact Hand Feeding High Fat Formula Baby Bird Food, 5-lb bag$28.82Chewy Price$37.99List Price$27.38Autoship Price
- Kaytee Exact Rainbow Large Parrot Bird Food, 20-lb bag$55.46Chewy Price$69.99List Price$52.69Autoship Price
- ZuPreem Smart Selects Canary & Finch Food, 2-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- ZuPreem FruitBlend Flavor with Natural Flavors Daily Large Bird Food, 2-lb bag$8.73Chewy Price$15.99List Price$8.29Autoship Price
- ZuPreem Smart Selects Medium Sized Bird Food, 2.5-lb bag$13.77Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.08Autoship Price
- Brown's Encore Premium Parrot Food, 8-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Variety Mix Canary & Finch Food, 2-lb bag, bundle of 2$13.48Chewy Price$14.18List Price$12.81Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||White Millet, Canary Seed, Sunflower Kernels...||Nyjer Seed.||Black Oil Sunflower Seed, White Proso Millet, Cracked Corn...||Thistle Seed.||Safflower Seed.|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Finch||Wild Bird, Finch||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee, Grosbeak, Titmouse|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Birdseed||Seed & Grain Blend||Birdseed||Birdseed|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
More mediocre than supreme
I'll stick with straight Nyjer seed for our wild finches from now on. This so-called "supreme" seed is more millet than Nyjer and the finches are well able to pick out the small seeds to be satisfied with the bags purchased for the larger birds. I would not buy this again.
None of my many birds liked this
I like Wagner's sunflower seeds but decided to try something new and bought this. Not a single bird of my large variety of birds would eat it. They just pecked at it and let it drop from my feeder. Maybe others had better luck.
The gold finches are happily eating it, they seem to enjoy this as much as the straight thistle seed.
great bird food
The birds around my home really love this bird food!! It has nice shelled sunflower, nyjer and other small seeds. It fits nicely into my feeders. Unfortunately, the finches have all but disappeared as the sparrows, quails and doves have taken over. I have one bad issue with Chewy, I have had a few bags of bird food that have broken and spilled all over the inside of the boxes and have had to clean up a big mess...although they replaced those bags. This has happened on at least 3 occasions. It does make me reluctant to buy again. But, I really like this food. So, I probably will.
Not as described
You cannot tell what's in the bag by looking at picture and they describe incorrectly by saying about two major seeds, non of junky seeds.
Birds here love this
In south Florida I get a few wintering finches and they love this food, but the main draw is buntings. Tons of painted buntings from October to mid April, and a few indigo pairs also. Only problem is all the birds, and squirrels, love it so you need a feeder that keeps the larger birds out.
the finches love this and surround my feeder every day.
I've never seen so many Finch at my feeder. They absolutely go crazy for this seed mix.
Finch in winter
Thought it would bring the finches in but they prefer nyger or thistle
Not what is advertised
The bag says "loaded with sunflower chips and nyjer seeds". Sunflower chips and nyjer seeds are the first ingredients listed. See photo for what was really in the bag. My goldfinches wouldn't eat it.