Ware Natural Hut Small Animal Hideout
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Offers your pet a place to rest and relax and it can be placed inside or outside of his cage.
- Hand-woven and made from 100% natural seagrass and willow.
- Fulfills nesting instincts.
- The all-natural material is safe to chew.
- Great for rabbits, chinchillas, guinea pigs and pet rats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Geometric Small Pet Plush Oval Cuddler$14.16Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Suspension Bridge Small Pet Hammock$14.74Chewy Price
- Frisco Elephant Small Pet Cave$19.27Chewy Price
- A&E Cage Company Guinea Pig Hut$14.99Chewy Price
- Lixit Rody Igloo Small Animal Hideout$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Frisco Forest Plush Small Pet House$9.54Chewy Price
- Prevue Pet Products Hideaway Grass Ball Small Animal Hideout, Large$19.63Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Ware Cruise-N-Snooze Small Animal Hideout$7.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Exotic Nutrition Hangouts Banana Nest Small Animal Pouch$15.49Chewy Price
- Exotic Nutrition Hangouts Deluxe Nest Small Animal Pouch$15.49Chewy Price$16.95List Price
- Exotic Nutrition Hangouts Parachute Nest Small Animal Pouch$11.39Chewy Price$12.95List Price
- Exotic Nutrition Hangouts Pyramid Nest Small Animal Pouch$17.95Chewy Price$18.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Gerbil, Hamster, Mouse||Gerbil, Hamster||Gerbil, Hamster||Hamster, Mouse|
|Material||Wood, Plant Material||Wood, Plastic||Wood, Plant Material||Plastic||Wood|
|Bed Feature||Safe to Chew||N/A||Safe to Chew||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
101 Customer Reviews
order medium for Syrians
I always goof on the size. I got a “small” and it’s just too small for my Syrian/teddy bear hamster, but he likes it, especially chewing on it. I’m not sure why, but he’s all of a sudden started nesting, right at the surface, and no longer using his “pod”. Must be age since he’s 2.5 years old. He’s never been a burrower, so I thought getting this would give him some privacy. He flips it upside-down, brings the bedding in, and then sleeps on it. He’s turned it into a “hamster bowl”. If it works and he’s happy, it works and I’m happy.
I really like this little house/hideout for our guinea pigs. It is nicer than the tunnel made of hay we had before because it has no bottom. The bottom of the tunnel one got very dirty and smelly from pee and poo. This is a better solution for us.
Pay Attention to Dimensions
I usually do. I don't know why I didn't this time. Anyway, my hamster has gotten WAY too chonky for his little hidey-hole, so I wanted to get this one for him. Imagine my surprise when I ordered one and it came in the size of a helmet! I tried it. Moderate protection from light rain but none from simple weapons. +5 CHA, though, so if you're a charisma-based caster, 10/10 would recommend. I WAS going to return it and order a smaller one, but my princess car has taken to using it to store her toys and will occasionally curl up inside of it. At least she loves it! It's making one of my pets happy! Just not the one I'd intended. Will be keeping this one for her and then will order a SMALLER one when I can. PS: I tried to upload a picture of the product as a helm, but it wouldn't load. Sorry, folks.
Guinea pigs love it
I bought this hidey to replace the cardboard boxes that my guinea pigs enjoyed eating more than sleeping in. Both of the guinea pigs love it, both to nap in and to nibble. The large sized hidey is big enough that even my very fluffy long-haired pig is able to fit inside without compressing his fur too much.
Gerbils love them!!!
My gerbils absolutely love this and they love chewing and hiding in it! Purchasing again to replace during next cage clean!
Cute and apparently delicious!
This little hut lasted one day with my gerbils. They had a great time tearing it to shreds! Good for the price.
too small for adult rats
I originally bought it for my adult rats and they do not fit thru the entrance hole. I gave it to my babies instead. They are 5 weeks old, so still pretty tiny.. They love to play in it and climb in it.
Nice Product - CHECK THE SIZE!
I ordered a "large" for my bunnies to enjoy and although I got the biggest size, the product name as a whole is "SMALL animal hideout" and it means small!!! Just double check the size measurements before ordering - for reference, I would think a guinea pig would be happy with the "large" but nothing smaller! As always, Chewy customer service was fantastic in helping me resolve my misread on size. Thanks Chewy.
Happy New year !!!
my guinea loves this hut although she ate thru the 1st one she had it a very long time. shes having a happy new year !!!
Too small for Guinea pig
I looked at the measurements on the website and it definitely seemed that they would be big enough for my Guinea pigs but they are definitely too small.