Wellness CORE Grain-Free Senior Deboned Turkey Recipe Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains antioxidants, probiotics and taurine.
- Encourages a shiny coat with omega fatty acids.
- Specially formulated to promote whole body health.
- Fortified with glucosamine and chondroitin for joint and hip health.
- Crafted using advanced natural nutrition that combines premium protein with nutrient-rich superfoods.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Senior Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$65.99Chewy Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Digestive Health Age Advantage Senior Chicken & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$20.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price$19.93Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Senior Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- DealGo! Solutions Carnivore Grain-Free Chicken, Turkey + Duck Senior Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$50.99Chewy Price$48.44Autoship Price
- Now Fresh Grain-Free Small Breed Senior Recipe Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$85.65Chewy Price$97.99List Price$81.37Autoship Price
- DealMerrick Healthy Grains Senior Recipe Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$69.98Chewy Price$66.48Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Trout & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Senior Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- DealCANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Senior Limited Ingredient Chicken, Sweet Potato & Garbanzo Bean Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$74.99Chewy Price$71.24Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Small Breed Healthy Weight Deboned Turkey Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$47.98Chewy Price$49.99List Price$45.58Autoship Price
- DealMerrick Grain-Free Senior Dry Dog Food Real Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe, 22-lb bag$69.98Chewy Price$66.48Autoship Price
- DealHalo Holistic Grain Free Turkey, Turkey Liver, & Duck Senior Dog Food Recipe Dry Dog Food Bag, 10-lb bag$48.99Chewy Price$52.99List Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Digestive Health Wholesome Grains Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Small Breed Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$45.98Chewy Price$49.99List Price$43.68Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Turkey, Chicken Meal (source of Chondroitin Sulfate), Lentils...||Silver Carp, Turkey Meal, Green Peas...||Turkey Meal, Peas, Tapioca Flour...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal (a source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate), Turkey Meal...||Turkey, Dried Chickpeas, Dried Lentils...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO...||Grain-Free, Weight Control||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein||Grain-Free, Non-GMO, High-Protein, ----|
|Health Feature||N/A, Digestive Health, Immune Support...||Brain Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals...||N/A, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Sweet Potato, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Turkey, Liver, Duck, Poultry, Meat|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
137 Customer Reviews
Best on the market
Wellness Core is the best senior dog food on the market. It includes quality ingredients as well as needed vitamins that a senior dog needs. I would highly recommend it.
Kibble size is larger then expected
I guess I didn't do my homework on this. I was using the regular Wellness Senior (small breed) and switched to this. The kibble is quite large for my 8 lb Papillon. She does eat it but she has to really work at it. I am soaking it now in water 1/2 hr before she eats, but just know, its "big dog" size kibble. Ingredients are excellent in my opinion.
Perfect for my old boy
My 10-year-old Aussie has an extremely sensitive stomach, and really struggled when I tried to slowly switch him over to raw. It just wasn't working, and you can imagine the mess with a dog who has long hair. Ugh. Wellness Core has never caused him any gastric distress, and he always runs for his dish when he hears me pour it in (I also crumble up a human-grade chicken jerky piece, which helps, I'm sure). Thumbs up on this brand; well worth the money for my old boy Remy.
Great Senior Food
My 11-year old shepherd lab mix has been eating this for 3 years now. His vet comments on how healthy and lively he is, and strangers think he’s much younger, so something’s going right! I occasionally add some probiotics but other than that, this food has been a healthy diet for him. A bit pricey but gets great ratings and my boy’s health seems to back it up!
Great dog food
One of the best dog food brands on the market. Healthy choice for your senior dog
I don't understand the poor reviews of this stuff - it's great. My 8 year old lab loves it! She seems to be getting some vitality back and her always healthy poo's seem even healthier. She also likes it better than any other food I've had her on, like she gets excited about it beyond just loving food. The slightly larger odd shaped triangle pieces of food actually force her to slow down and chew a bit instead of just inhaling/swallowing tiny kibble, haha.. and even though it's a little pricey, the added supplements for seniors make it worth it in my mind.. also my dog has always been on a grain free diet and since when do wolves eat grain? The heart issue is solved with the added Taurine so I am less worried about that than all the GMO's in grains and the health issues THOSE cause. I couldn't be happier with this food.
Wellness always on the best foods list
Wellness is always on the best pet food lists and the "CORE" line is always the best with the best ingredients. I sometimes buy the Wellness Senior variety to save a few dollars since they are all good but this time I went back to the CORE Senior food as it is top rated.
Best ever for my senior dogs
My senior dogs deserve the best I can possibly give them. I have used another Wellness formula and they seemed to be getting tired of it. I found this formula to be #1 rated for senior dogs. We are making the switch slowly but they seem to like it and it agrees with their sensitive stomachs.
Roxy likes it
My Brittany, Roxy, loves the food but she loves all food. The only complaint, if it is a complaint, is that this food makes her produce larger stools plus she needs to go more often. I think that the first buy of this food will be the last.
Excellent Senior Dog Food!
Juliet, my 12 year old Labrador loves this food. Just started a couple of weeks ago, hoping to see a little weight loss as time progresses.