Weruva Truluxe On The Cat Wok with Chicken & Beef in Pumpkin Soup Grain-Free Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with cage-free chicken breast and grass-fed Australian beef as the first ingredients so it’s high in protein sourced from real meat.
- Formulated to satisfy a carnivore’s cravings for animal protein, with savory pumpkin soup in every gourmet recipe.
- Provides a balanced blend of amino acids, vitamins, minerals and taurine for heart and vision health.
- Broth-based soup makes it appealing to picky eaters, and provides adequate hydration to support overall well-being.
- 100% grain-free, carrageenan-free, complete and balanced meal in every can, with zero antibiotics, hormones, GMOs or MSG.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Almo Nature HQS Natural Chicken Breast in Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz, case of 24$26.75Chewy Price$42.00List Price$25.41Autoship Price
- Applaws Tuna Fillet with Cheese Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$66.96Chewy Price$50.89Autoship Price
- Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Tuna & Pumpkin Formula Flaked Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 2.75-oz, case of 24$49.98Chewy Price$47.48Autoship Price
- Weruva Truluxe Meow Me A River with Basa in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$48.99Chewy Price$50.16List Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Wholesome Selects with Real Turkey & Pumpkin Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$20.28Chewy Price$19.27Autoship Price
- Dave's Pet Food Naturally Healthy Grain-Free Turkey Formula Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$35.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Kapi'Olani Luau Tilapia in Tilapia Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 8$26.32Chewy Price$25.00Autoship Price
- Evolve Classic Chicken Recipe Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$31.90Chewy Price$32.89List Price$30.30Autoship Price
- Dave's Pet Food Naturally Healthy Grain-Free Chicken Formula Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$35.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Feline Turkey Feast Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$47.76Chewy Price$45.37Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Feline Beef Feast Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$54.96Chewy Price$52.21Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Hearty Cuts in Gravy Shredded Whitefish & Salmon Recipe Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$75.36Chewy Price$78.96List Price$71.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Broth, Chicken (Boneless, Skinless Breast)...||Beef Broth, Beef, Pumpkin...||Chicken Broth, Chicken (Boneless, Skinless Breast)...||Chicken Broth, Chicken (Boneless, Skinless Breast)...||Chicken (Boneless, Skinless Breast), Chicken Broth...|
|Food Flavor||Pumpkin, Chicken, Beef, Poultry, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables||Pumpkin, Beef, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Pumpkin, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Pumpkin, Chicken, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Duck, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Non-GMO...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
56 Customer Reviews
Good Canned Food
I found that this is a low-phosphorus can recommended by many owners with CKD cats at home. When I opened it yesterday, it was a can with shredded meat, and pretty watery content and smells very good (unlike some other cans that have a odor) ). Unfortunately my cat doesn't seem to like it, it prefers the chicken flavor of cat in the kitchen.
Bougie in Texas
I did some research on recommended wet food for adult, and senior, cats and this brand came up. It picked a different flavor (Chewy didn’t have it in stock) and they wouldn’t even try it. I passed it on to my coworker.
Cat likes this food
This food has decent ingredients and my cat likes it. As with all the Weruva foods that are shreds, I always end up cutting up the shreds or else my cat just leaves them in the bowl. Just remember that grain free does not mean carb free. This contains potato starch and pumpkin which are both carbs.
Cat loves it until it dries out
My cat loves this food at first but ends up licking up most of the liquid. Anything that remains too long gets dried out and he won't touch it anymore. I have the same issue with all of the "chunks in gravy" kinds of food but figured I'd try this since it's a little different. My cat never finishes the whole meal in one sitting but if yours does then this is a good choice. I'm still feeding what I have but it's not economical if too much gets left behind.
My cat loves it!
This is a very soupy food, which my cat loves, but because of that I think she eats it quickly and then is hungrier again before too long.
This was a hit for my very finicky kitties. They love it.
My cat loves this
My picky eater loves this flavor! Thank you for making food my cat loves.
big hit with both cats
Both our kitten and our older cat LOVE this food. They always clean their bowls when they have this food.
Mild on sensitive digestive systems
This is a great food for upset digestive systems or cats recovering from an illness. You can add a little water and blend it in a bullet blender to make it into a smooth pate or add even more warm water and some high calorie booster gel and blend well for syringe feeding and it's about as close as you will get to boiling chicken at home, but with all the nutrients cats need for a balanced diet. When you open the can, it smells like real human food. All my cats eat it really well, but one does prefer it blended into a pate (but that's easy enough with the bullet blender). Best of all, it's from a company with no history of recalls, with a safe track record of producing high quality safe pet food! A company you can trust. I highly recommend this food, especially for sensitive or sick cats.
good food for cats
it is ok... but my cat is very demanding so she didn't like it too much she eat a little but didn't finish the portion