Zesty Paws Multivitamin 8-in-1 Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 8-in-1 Bites are a multifunctional soft chew supplement that support 8 areas of dog functional wellness for any small, medium, and large breed.
- Features OptiMSM (MSM) and a Glucosamine Chondroitin duo to support hips and joints, plus Cod Liver Fish Oil and a proprietary multivitamin blend to support canine performance and mobility.
- Includes a probiotic and gut health blend (with Amylase & Bromelain) for occasional gastric digestive distress (constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating), and vitamin C to support immune function.
- Vitamins C and E provide antioxidants for free radical support, while CoQ10, B12, and cod liver oil maintain liver and cognitive function for dogs.
- The Vitamin E, B Complex vitamins (including Biotin), and Fish Oil (with EPA & DHA fatty acids) support skin moisture to avoid dry skin, along with cardiovascular health.
Note: This item used to be known as Zesty Paws Core Elements Everyday Vitality 5-in-1 Bites.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zesty Paws 8-in-1 Bites Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Omega Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Senior Advanced 11-in-1 Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Senior Dogs, 90 count$35.97Chewy Price$34.17Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty 10-for-1 Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Probiotic Bites Pumpkin Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hip & Joint Mobility Bites Duck Flavored Soft Chews Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Salmon Bites Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.67Chewy Price$25.34Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Probiotic Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty 10-for-1 Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Ancient Elements 8-in-1 Bites Bison Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$25.97Chewy Price$24.67Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Digestive Probiotics Duck Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Advanced Hip + Joint Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients:Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), Cod Liver Oil, Methylsulfonylmethane (OptiMSM®)...||Active Ingredients: Hemp Seed Powder, Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), Ceylon Cinnamon...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), Cod Liver Oil, Methylsulfonylmethane (OptiMSM®)...||Active Ingredients: Psyllium, Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), Proprietary Multifunctional Blend (Ceylon Cinnamon...||Active Ingredients: Fully Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Organic Turmeric, Turmeric Extract...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Heart Care, Hip & Joint Support...||Digestive Health, Heart Care, Hip & Joint Support...||Digestive Health, Heart Care, Hip & Joint Support...||Brain Health, Digestive Health, Heart Care...||Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Peanut Butter||Chicken, Poultry||Duck, Poultry|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||—||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||—|
Questions & Answers
65 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3152 Customer Reviews
Seems to be doing well.
I purchased these as a supplement based off our vets recommendation to start joint care early. My pup is a bit overweight and had a previous injury so proper care is important. I love that these are desirable to her like a treat. No over powering smell and she thinks she is getting something special allowing me to take the best care of her body. We've been using these for less than a month so I know it takes time to notice a difference but I would recommend so far.
Hard to dose
My dogs take these with no problem, but the product comes in many pieces, making it hard to figure out dosing. With 2 dogs, each should get 2 a day. The bites are mostly broken, so I have to estimate how many pieces each one should get. Will not repurchase.
Thought this would be great and would prevent the dogs from itching and not have an issue with eating grass. No such luck. Will not buy these again and have already changed my auto shipment to reflect getting Pawfy probiotic which has a high rating. I have one dog that is picky eating this chew and she has never been a picky dog.
My dog loves it!
I have a very picky dog, but she loves her vitamin "treats" lol. I started off with a half to make sure it didn't upset her stomach. She has tolerated them very well and acts like she feels better. Showed them to my Vet and he approved.
Our Border Collie will not touch them.
Our 12 year old Border Collie will not eat these. She's not that picky of an eater - she eats dry dog food and any brand of dog biscuits we get (Milky Bone type). I feel like I'm wasting so much money trying to find a vitamin she will eat - how hard is it to make a vitamin that tastes like milk bones or her dog food!
Takes thia as a treat
I can't possibly answer whether this is actually making my dog healthier, but he is a picky eater and gets on of these a day as an extra special treat.
My 2 small rescue dogs are VERY picky and these vitamins are the easiest to get into them. I break the heart shaped treat up into 2 pieces and they eat them no problem. Zesty paws seems to be the best as it also has fibre and probiotics as well. Both good for my dogs tummy and digestion.
I sprinkle it in my dog’s food
My dog is pretty picky and won’t just eat these by themselves so I break them in half (morning and evening portion) and mix it into my dogs food. He eats it fine that way.
My babies love them
My babies love these chews!! They seem to be more playful and have more energy when they began taking them.
Beautiful fur, healthy joints!
My 9 year old, large breed hound has shining fur now, and she no longer seems to be in pain. She runs about freely!