Zesty Paws Omega Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These delicious chewables provide Omega 3 fatty acids (with EPA and DHA) and vitamins C and E to support skin health.
- Features AlaskOmega Fish Oil, an amazing sustainably sourced fish oil provides Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) to support skin health and normal moisture for your dog.
- Promotes healthy skin moisture content and has a tasty flavor for dogs with a "yucky taste allergy" to keep your pet itching for more!
- Includes Vitamins C & E, Zinc, Biotin, and Cod Liver Fish Oil to provide additional coat of armor for skin health support for your doggy.
- Contains Alaskan Fish Oil and Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), a powerful antioxidant that protects pets against free radical damage.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Omega Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.97Chewy Price$29.42Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Salmon Bites Bacon & Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.67Chewy Price$25.34Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Salmon Bites Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 250 count$64.97Chewy Price$61.72Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Aller-Immune Bites Cheese Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.97Chewy Price$29.42Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Omega Skin Health Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$24.97Chewy Price$23.72Autoship Price
- Finn Skin & Coat Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog Supplement, 90 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Bites Lamb Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 250 count$64.97Chewy Price$61.72Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Bites Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$57.94Chewy Price$55.04Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Ancient Elements Aller-Immune Bites Bison Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$25.97Chewy Price$24.67Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Omega Bites Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Active Chews Premium Omega Skin & Coat Pure Fish Oil Dog Supplement, 120 count$26.95Chewy Price$25.60Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pea Flour, Garbanzo Flour, Tapioca Flour...||Active Ingredients: Omega-3 (EPA and DHA), Omega-6, Omega-9...||Active Ingredients: Fish Oil (AlaskOmega), DHAgold (Schizochytrium sp. Algae), Collagen (Marine Source)...||Fish Oil, Sunflower Lecithin, EPA...||Inactive Ingredients : Flaxseed, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Potato Product...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support||Brain Health, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Heart Care||Skin & Coat Health|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken||Hickory, Salmon||—|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Natural||—||—|
Questions & Answers
44 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1743 Customer Reviews
No more dandruff!!
I adopted my pittie from the Shelter in March of 2022. From the moment we met her she had terrible dandruff. I slowly worked her up to taking two of these a day; one with breakfast and one with dinner. It has been like a complete 180, hardly ever do we see any dandruff anymore and when we do it’s just a flake or two in comparison to her whole back like it used to be.
I have just started using these, so I can't give a definite review. I do know that my dog will eat them, if give with her "treats". That's a plus. I have had ones that she would pick out and leave. I need more time for results. And a little more treats for the money would be helpful.
Finally - Fish Oil That Tastes Like Chicken!
Our Dalmatian is almost 12 now, and we’ve been trying to find a way to give her something for itches the whole time with no success. She loves these “treats”. Along with the skin and coat superfood from Zesty Paws she looks and feels great - cuter than ever! It took a month or so to REALLY see a difference so be patient. We very highly recommend Zesty Paws and Chewy.
Soft and Sleek!
My pup had been having dry, dull, and (in some places) brittle fur. We tried this supplement for a little over a month now. Her fur already seems brighter, shinier, and smoother. I think given more time, it will improve even more. I’m really happy with the product so far. Also my dog is pretty picky about treats, but she loves these.
The difference in my Australian shepherd’s coat is amazing. She doesn’t shed nearly as much. And they must be tasty because she waits for it every morning.
Our Pup Loves These Bites!
We have been giving these to our 2 year old pup to help with summer allergies, shedding and overall skin and coat health. They are the perfect size and she thinks she is getting a yummy treat. We will purchase the larger size next time and add to our auto-ship.
My Dog Refuses to Eat Them
We've bought these in the salmon flavor multiple times and my dogs always scarf them up. Unfortunately, all three despise the chicken flavored ones and refuse to eat them. Even if you mix them in their food, they will pick around it. One of the dogs IS a picky eater but the other two will generally eat anything. Idk if it's something wrong with the batch or what but either way we've had them months and the container is still full.
The Best Always
My fur baby loves this supplement and I can actually see a big difference in her coat. Thanks Chewy, you always deliver!
I can't really tell if these are working. His skin and fur seems about the same as before and he still shedding just as much as before, but at the same time, he didn't have many issues to begin with. We're about half way through the container. Also, the first few days we started giving these to our chihuahua he had diarrhea. So, it probably would have been better to start with half a vitamin and build up to a whole one. We only give him one per day (he's about 12lbs). I can't say I wouldn't recommend them, but I would recommend with caution. Personally, I probably would not buy these again just because I can't really tell if it made a difference for him.
I've given these to both my smooth hair dachshunds, previously, my senior dog and now my 5 month old pup. It helps keep skin and fur healthy and it makes their coats super soft and even a bit wavy! It's good, also, for healthy joints, heart function, skin, brain and eye health. Would definitely recommend this brand! My vet was amazed at my dogs fur and began recommending it to her other clients.