Zignature Kangaroo Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotics Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This grain-free, limited ingredient formula is made with one protein source and only a handful of other ingredients, creating a clean recipe with ingredients you can count on.
- Made with quality Kangaroo meat from Australia, an exceptional source of complete protein, with virtually no saturated fat.
- Kangaroo contains nearly twice the Vitamin B12 as other meats and is rich in Iron, essential Omega-3 Fatty Acids, other B Vitamins, and Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA).
- Free of the most common potential canine allergens: corn, wheat, soy, dairy, and chicken, making this recipe ideal for pups with sensitivities and picky eaters.
- Wholesome peas and chickpeas round out the recipe with powerful antioxidants and fiber-rich, low-glycemic carbohydrates.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zignature Zssential Multi-Protein Formula With Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$87.99Chewy Price$83.59Autoship Price
- Zignature Duck Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$93.99Chewy Price$95.99List Price$89.29Autoship Price
- Zignature Whitefish Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$75.99List Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Zignature Select Cuts Lamb & Lamb Meal Formula Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$88.49Chewy Price$90.99List Price$84.07Autoship Price
- Zignature Small Bites Kangaroo Formula With Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 12.5-lb bag$53.19Chewy Price$53.29List Price$50.53Autoship Price
- Zignature Salmon Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$74.99Chewy Price$81.99List Price$71.24Autoship Price
- Zignature Venison Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 12.5-lb bag$53.99Chewy Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Zignature Pork Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotic Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$67.99Chewy Price$64.59Autoship Price
- Zignature Catfish Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotic Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$70.99Chewy Price$67.44Autoship Price
- Zignature Select Cuts Trout & Salmon Meal Formula Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$82.99Chewy Price$78.84Autoship Price
- Zignature Select Cuts Turkey Formula Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$78.49Chewy Price$78.99List Price$74.57Autoship Price
- Zignature Goat Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotic Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$102.99Chewy Price$97.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Kangaroo, Kangaroo Meal, Peas...||Lamb, Lamb Meal, Chickpeas...||Venison, Venison Meal, Chickpeas...||Pork, Pork Meal, Peas...||Turkey, Turkey Meal, Chickpeas...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Low Glycemic, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Low Glycemic...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Low Glycemic...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Low Glycemic...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Kangaroo, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Venison, Meat||Pork, Meat||Turkey, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
41 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
550 Customer Reviews
Food for allergies
Hi, I ordered this food as well as the Zignature kangaroo treats because my newly adopted dog, Bria, was diagnosed with a skin infection, most likely food related. I decided to try a protein that I know she's never had before (I know this from previous experience) I thought she would like it and eat anything since she was a rescue but to my surprise, she does like it I am at my witts end trying to find her a food/protein that she's never had and likes
PRICE GETTING OUT OF CONTROL…
Absolutely love this food. It has worked wonders for my Staffy mix with horrible allergies. She has done amazing on kangaroo protein, but the price of this food has gotten extremely expensive. Since I started purchasing this last year it has gone up $20…. It is now $100 to purchase every 4-5 weeks?! Unfortunately going to have to find another option to work for my pup
Opinions of a picky eater
My dog is a picky eater, he doesn’t like food, it’s just really not his thing. He did however eat this alright for the first 36 hours and then was over it. I did get him to eat it but I had to employ the usual tactics used to con a picky eater.
Great dog food! Quick delivery.
I was happy to see that you carried the Zignature brand of dog food. Our older lab loves it!
Kangaroo great option
My young airedale has had irritable stomach issues and trouble digesting food. He has had good luck with Ultaminio hydrolyzed protein, but has lost interest in it. We tried the Kangaroo limited ingredient formula and found it to work well. And our dog is very interested in the flavor as well. Good choice. (plus I think it makes him jump higher :) )
Always looking for a decent limited protein food as my dog is allergic to most proteins. This was easy to switch over to from their old diet, no gastro issues during the change. The price is the only thing I’m on the fence about. Going to try their catfish to see how that goes as this is out of stock. Since there isn’t a decent alternative in a similar meat it’s risky to depend on a food that’s going to be out of stock regularly without a close alternative to be able to grab. At least with the fish varieties I can grab a different fish meal.
First food after trying many, that my dog can keep down
For almost a year now my dog developed a allergy and I have tried many dog foods, my son feeds this to his dog because he also developed a protein allergy and this foods protein. I ordered it from Chewy and it came the next day.
Our Dogs love it!
We have 3 dogs (2 Toy Poodle, 1 senior Lhasa Apso ). I have tried Taste of the Wild, Blue Buffalo, Purina Pro Plan, and a few others over the years and one of our dogs kept having all kinds of issues with stomach, skin and eye allergies. we Switched over to this food a few months ago and everyone is doing amazing. It’s a bit pricey but worth it, and they all like it.
Finally some relief!
My German Shepherd puppy has SUFFERED with food allergies for an entire year. I’ve tried so many different brands and different protein options, we finally did the elimination diet and a sensitive test. This food has been the miracle we needed. My dog finally can sleep through the night, his behavior has improved greatly, and he’s happy! He’s coat is amazing, the shedding has reduced greatly, and the diarrhea is gone!!! Thank you Zignature.
Best food ever for our babies
I can’t say enough about this food. We have 6 dogs (2 Frenchies, 2 senior Chihuahuas, 1 Akita, 1 Husky). My husband and I have tried Taste of the Wild, Blue Buffalo, Purina Pro Plan, and a few others over the years and four of our dogs kept having all kinds of issues with stomach, skin and eye allergies. Our one dog has been on the cytopoint shot for a few years now, another on steroids. Switched over to this food about 2 months ago and everyone is doing amazing. No more shots or steroids and all stomach and skin issues have completely resolved. It’s a bit pricey but worth it, it also leaves their coats so soft and shiny.