Zoo Med Aquatic River Turtle Tank Pebbles, 10-lb bagBy Zoo Med
About This Item
- Pebble substrate for turtle tanks.
- Do not use for your softshell turtle.
- Made using all-natural, pre-washed river rock.
- Crafted to be safe for all sizes of aquatic turtles.
- Claw-fect for red-eared sliders, map turtles, painted turtles, musk turtles, cooters and more.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
love them. fills my 10 gal perfectly.
I would recommend washing them an straining them a few times to make sure all the debris don’t go into the tank when you add them. Other than that I have no complaints.
Not Suitable for Turtles
Not suitable for aquatic turtles. Way too small risks impaction unhappy that these are labeled that they are for turtles
Pebbles are very good not broken actually very good quality