Zoo Med Banquet Block Tortoise Food, 5 oz
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated as a source of nutritious food and calcium to complement a healthy tortoise diet.
- Made with a unique blend of spineless cactus, alfalfa, and carrots inside a chewable calcium base.
- Provides enrichment and helps prevent overgrown beaks as your pal chews on the block to get to the food inside.
- Perfect to provide food while you’re away from home or as a healthy, supplemental treat anytime.
- Formula is proudly made in the USA with a tropical fruit flavor and no artificial preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mazuri Small Tortoise LS (Low Starch) Food, 8-oz bag$12.79Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.15Autoship Price
- Repashy Superfoods Grub Pie Gel Premix Reptile & Amphibian Food, 3-oz bottle$10.33Chewy Price$12.58List Price
- Tetra ReptoMin Floating Sticks Turtle & Amphibian Food, 3.7-oz jar$3.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Mazuri Original 5M21 Tortoise Food, 25-lb bag$40.99Chewy Price$38.94Autoship Price
- Rep-Cal Tortoise Food, 3-lb jar$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Symton Medium Live Black Soldier Fly Larvae Lizard Food, 1,000 count$18.22Chewy Price$24.00List Price$17.31Autoship Price
- Mazuri Tortoise LS (Low Starch) Food$49.99Chewy Price$52.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Repashy Superfoods Crested Gecko Mango Superblend Meal Replacement Powder Reptile Food, 3-oz bottle$10.43Chewy Price$12.58List Price
- Symton Small Live Black Soldier Fly Larvae Lizard Food, 1,000 count$15.88Chewy Price$18.00List Price$15.09Autoship Price
- MiceDirect Frozen Mice & Rat Feeders Snake Food, Small Mice Pinkies, 10 count$55.73Chewy Price$67.49List Price$52.94Autoship Price
- Mazuri Bearded Dragon Food, 8-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Natural Aquatic Growth Formula Turtle Food, 54-oz bag$18.32Chewy Price$18.99List Price$17.40Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Calcium Sulfate, Dried Nopales (Spineless Opuntia Cactus), Dried Carrot...||Water, Soy Protein, Whole Egg Powder...||Ground Corn, Soybean Hulls, Soybean Meal...||Suncured Timothy Hay, Wheat Middlings, Almond Hull Meal...||Ground Corn, Ground Oats, Ground Wheat...|
|Food Form||Feeders / Blocks||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||N/A||N/A||Digestive Health||N/A|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
78 Customer Reviews
My two tortoise do not like this.
My two tortoise will not touch this, so I'm tossing it out. I would like to get a refund please.
Russian tortoise was not a big fan right away. However, I kept putting this in his feeding spot, when his regular food was gone. Started noticing some nibble marks after a couple weeks. Still not his favorite, but it’s great for supplemental nibbling.
Not a hit for my tortoises
I have two tortoises and neither of them like this. They were curious at first and it looked like they tried to bite it but didn’t get anything off of it. Don’t know if they just didn’t like it or it was too big and hard to bite it. It was a waste for us.
red foot loves it
It took about 3 -4 wks before my red foot decided to try it. My red foot is only about 2 yrs old, so I was worried this would be to big for him. Once he finally was able to bite it he had no problems. He really likes it, but this product is not for picky tortoises. Mine will destroy anything edible and it still took some time. He enjoys chewing on it and it’s been doing a great job of keeping his beak filed down! I’ll defiantly keep buying these since it seems big enough even for an adult red foot.
My Desert Tortoises will nibble at this block only, so I always keep several in their compounds for free choice but find that if I grate it and top dress their meals, it's an extra bonus and assures me they're receiving a healthy supplement to prevent or reduce any metabolic bone issues many of these guys have when turned-in to our rescue.
Torts aren't interested
I've used similar blocks in the past, all nibbled and poked at. This is the first one they weren't at all interested in. I have a Sulcata and a Leopard tort, both familiar with blocks like this.
picky tortoise don’t buy it
I bought this in hope that my tortoise would use it but turns out he/she is very picky so it has not been touched so if you are looking for a form of calcium nutrients the power and liquid form are the way to go,sorry :/
Ordered wrong item
I actually ordered the wrong item.....but was able to pass it on to a friend. They said that they worked great and was even some left when they returned from vacation!
Not worth it
My tortoise never bit it, it laid in her terrarium for half a year, until I finally throw it out
This block is more nutritious than a turtle bone, plus it is bigger!