Zoo Med Nocturnal Infrared Reptile Terrarium Heat Lamp
By Zoo Med
Frequently Bought Together
Exo Terra Sun Glo Halogen Daylight Reptile Lamp, 50-w bulb
Zoo Med Aspen Snake Bedding, 24-qt bag
Total Price: $0.00
About This Item
- Red glass light bulb for reptiles.
- Made of a true red glass that is not painted or coated.
- Features a spot reflector to minimize glare and focus heat.
- Won’t interfere with your sidekick’s normal sleeping schedule.
- Designed to provide very little visible light so you can observe nocturnal habits.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fluker's Mini Sun Dome Lighting Fixture, 5.5-in$18.28Chewy Price$24.51List Price
- Zoo Med Nano Dome Reptile Terrarium Lamp Fixture, 40-watt$16.81Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Zoo Med Deluxe Porcelain Clamp Lamp$26.47Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealZilla Fixture Low Profile Dual G9 Reptile Terrarium Lamp Fixture$37.99Chewy Price$44.09List Price
- DealZilla Light & Heat Mini Halogen Bulb for Reptile Terrariums, Day Blue, 50 Watts$9.96Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Zilla Terrarium Lamp Mounting Spring Clip$3.00Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiTemp Digital Infrared Thermometer$20.35Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Zilla Heat Mats Reptile Terrarium Heater, 24-watt$29.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Zilla Desert Series Fluorescent Coil Bulb, 20 watts$34.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Zoo Med Precision Analog Thermometer & Humidity Gauge$9.69Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Zilla Mini Night Red Halogen Bulb for Reptile Terrariums, 25-watt, 3 count$14.22Chewy Price$14.97List Price
- Fluker's 10-in Reptile Clamp Lamp & Switch$19.99Chewy Price$30.05List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
can you use this with a leopard gecko? and can it stay on all day and night?
Answer by • Jul 31, 2022
This heat lamp is suitable nighttime viewing of animals only and can be used for leopard geckos. It can be left on and a thermostat or rheostat can be used to control the heat output of this heater.
Will this bulb fit flush in a small dome like a 5.5 inch too 7.5 inch?
Answer by • Mar 01, 2022
The dimensions of the heat lamp is 0.375 x 2.375 x 4 inches.
Is it just the bulb or is there a light fixture with it
Answer by • Jun 19, 2021
This light bulb does not include a light fixture.
How much heat does this lamp deliver Fahrenheit?
Answer by • Dec 01, 2020
We cannot give out the exact temperatures you will get with the Infrared heat lamp as there are too many factors that affect the output. The size of the enclosure, height from your animal, location the tank is placed in the home, and even your location. All of these play a role in the temperature you will get.
Be the first to recommend this product.