Zymox Plus Advanced Formula 1% Hydrocortisone Otic Dog & Cat Ear Infection Solution, 1.25-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Naturally occurring enzymes are highly effective against bacterial, fungal and yeast ear infections, plus the anti-inflammatory power of hydrocortisone. While this formula isn’t designed to treat dog and cat ear mites, it could help relieve symptoms and protect against secondary infections from yeast, bacteria, and fungus.
- Proven antimicrobial LP3 Enzyme System inhibits, splits and destroys the offending organisms while leaving healthy cells alone.
- Four additional biofilm-reducing enzymes destroy the hard-to-penetrate biofilm slime layer that obscures the microbe.
- Ideal for cases of repeated infections or infections that won’t resolve, and bacteria will never develop a resistance to the enzymes. Great alternative to antibiotics and the non-toxic solution won’t irritate a pet’s sensitive or irritated skin and is great for dogs and cats.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealZymox Plus Advanced Formula Otic Dog & Cat Ear Infection Solution, 1.25-oz bottle$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealZymox Ear Infection Solution with .5% Hydrocortisone for Dogs & Cats, 1.25-oz bottle$22.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price$21.37Autoship Price
- DealTrizCHLOR 4 Wipes for Dogs & Cats, 50 count$10.91Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.36Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Oticbliss Ear Flush Cleaner Anti-Bacterial & Anti-Fungal Medicated Dog & Cat Ear Rinse Cleanser, 4-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$13.32List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Anti-Bacterial and Anti-Fungal Ear Flush Cleaner for Cats & Dogs, 12-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$22.24List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealTrizCHLOR 4 Shampoo for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 8-oz bottle$11.98Chewy Price$18.75List Price$11.38Autoship Price
- DealZymox Otic Dog & Cat Ear Infection Treatment with Hydrocortisone, 1.25-oz bottle$23.79Chewy Price$31.99List Price$22.60Autoship Price
- DealPet MD Chlorhexidine Dog & Cat Wipes, 100 Count$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealMiconaHex+Triz Spray for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$23.37Chewy Price$32.14List Price$22.20Autoship Price
- DealMiconaHex+Triz Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$23.36Chewy Price$29.99List Price$22.19Autoship Price
- DealPalmer's for Pets Direct Relief Lotion Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price
- DealNo Brand Pet Supplies Paw Balm for Dogs, 3.4-oz jar$24.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredient: Hydrocortisone 1.0%., Inactive Ingredients: Benzyl Alcohol, Bet-Glucanase...||Benzyl Alcohol, Beta-Glucanase, Cellulase...||Active Ingredients: Hydrocortisone 1%., Inactive Ingredients: Benzyl Alcohol, Dextrose...||Natural Enzymes, Lysozyme, Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase.||—|
|Health Feature||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
39 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
658 Customer Reviews
Love this product
I waited till I finished the bottle before I would write this review. My Riley keeps getting ear infections- fungal infection which is a hard kind to get under control. When she got another infection in less than four months. I called the vet- who informed me that it would be over a week before they would see us I decided to try this product. So glad I did. My dogs ears look so much better. I am happy when my baby is feeling better
don't waste your money
I used this for my cat's ears and it did NOTHING. I wish I had learned about using coconut oil sooner, my poor cats' ears were itching so badly, he was bleeding from scratching so much. In 2 days, a little organic coconut oil on a q-tip swabbed inside the ear cleared up everything. It's safe, cheaper and more effective than this stuff. I feel guilty I dragged out the poor kitty's suffering and discomfort by not researching about coconut oil sooner.
Watered down version of the previous formula...
It still works, but it takes more applications, over about a full week, to show any meaningful results. They changed the instructions to allow it to be used EVERY DAY instead of a couple times a week. I don't know if it's just a weaker formula, or if they would like to sell us $40 bottles of this medicine more often, probably the latter. My beagle gets yeast infections in his ears couple times a year, so this medicine is a lifesaver. But it definitely seems to take more applications now, as I said. Something to keep in mind.
After using Zymox plus in my Rottweilers ear, there was no more shaking her head, ear droop, or using her nails to get to her ears. It all went away within 1/2-hour or so. I love this for my dogs ears. Have already recommended it to my daughter for her dogs. I used it once and didn’t follow up daily as the directions state, - and the problem came back about a week later. Therefore follow the directions and use daily until the problem is completely gone.
Cleared my Dog’s Ear Infection
I noticed my Lucy’s ear was smelly, red, very swollen and full of a lot of brown gunk. I called our vet’s office and the soonest appointment they had was 2 weeks out. I remembered I had ordered this Zymox ear product months earlier to have on hand for my other dog that has allergies. In an effort to ease poor Lucy’s discomfort I used this in her uncleaned ear once a day for a little over a week. I stopped using it a few days before her appointment so that they could swab her ear and test it. When it finally came time for her appointment the veterinarian said whatever I had used at home had completely cleared up whatever had been going on with her ear as there was no evidence of any kind of infection. This product definitely works and I highly recommend it!
I bought this because my dog got an ear infection after he was just at the vet a few days before. I didn’t want to take him back, so I decided to try something else. I wasn’t sure if it would work, but it did! His ear is completely cleared up now after the 7-day treatment.
My dog has super bad allergies in the summer and I didn’t wanna keep taking her to the vet for more ear infection medicine. I got her this because her entire ear was red and swollen and smelly and she would scratch it so much she would bleed. after like 25 minutes of the first time applying the swelling went down and the redness was so much better. It was gone in like 4 days. I give it to her regularly still just to keep it maintained and it’s honestly amazing and it completely stopped her itching her ear! Lifesaver for sure
My groomer recommended this product for one of my pups who shakes her head until she has hematomas, scratches continuously. She has been on allergy meds. I am thinking it has been ear issues?? SERIOUSLY! 3 days treatment and she was 100%. I will keep this on hand always! NOTE: Put directly into uncleared ear canal and massage 1 x daily. I did one day after symptoms ceased then cleaned thoroughly. She has been free of symptoms since treatment.
Highly recommended by our veterinarian
This product was recommended for our black lab, Shadeaux's ears. Her ears were dirty and smelly and causing her a lot of grief. He recommended that we use it every day for a week, but after two days, she was already feeling so much better.
1.25 oz mess
The product seems to work well enough. However, the bottles got even cheaper. First use the nose shot off with a gentle squeeze, filling my dog's ear and making a $30+ mess.