Keep your aquarium water clear and your finned friends healthy with the AA Aquarium Green Killing Machine UV Sterilizer. Quickly and easily convert your existing waterfall-style filter into a powerful UV filtration system with the convenient clip-on design which installs in under a minute and creates a clean and clear environment for either tropical or marine fish communities. The 3-watt UV bulb is perfect for clearing up algae blooms, green discoloration in tank water, bacteria and other pathogens, and infestations of Ichthyophthirius multifiliis, commonly known as ich, in fish tanks that are up to 20 gallons in size. And the cleaning power lasts for up to 9 months of continuous use in most aquariums!
- Works in both salt and fresh water fish tanks by converting most waterfall-style filters into UV filtration systems.
- Perfect for getting crystal clear water and removing green discoloration and cloudiness in aquariums up to 20 gallons.
- Quickly clears up algae blooms and ich infestations, and removes bacteria and other pathogens with the power of UV light.
- Clip-on design installs in under a minute without any tools and has been UL tested for safety and effectiveness.
- Sealed housing unit prevents leaks and allows 3-watt bulb to last for up to 9 months of continuous cleaning power.
Unplug the cord before moving or servicing this appliance.
See all items by AA Aquarium