Adams Flea & Tick Home Spray, 24-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated to kill fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, bed bugs, ticks, cockroaches, ants, spiders, mosquitoes and more!
- Contains an insect growth regulatory (IGR) to help prevent reinfestation for up to 7 months by killing flea eggs and larvae.
- Can start working within just 5 minutes to help protect your family.
- Great for inside your home including your living room, garage, attic and it can even be used to kill bed bugs!
- Easy to use—simply spray to help keep pests away! This spray is not designed to be used directly on your pet.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zodiac Carpet & Upholstery Flea & Tick Aerosol Spray, 16-oz$17.85Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.96Autoship Price
- Zodiac Carpet & Upholstery Flea & Tick Spray, 24-oz$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Virbac Knockout Area Treatment Spray, 14-oz can$20.21Chewy Price$19.20Autoship Price
- Fleabusters RX for Fleas Plus Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$19.21Chewy Price$18.25Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor, 1-gal bottle$78.55Chewy Price$99.99List Price$74.62Autoship Price
- Black Flag Flea & Tick Aerosol Home Treatment Spray, 16-oz bottle$6.98Chewy Price$9.49List Price
- Hot Shot Flea, Tick & Lice Killer Spray, 14-oz bottle$5.79Chewy Price$6.46List Price
- EcoSMART Yard & Kennel Flea & Tick Control, 32-oz bottle$18.99Chewy Price
- Earth Heart Buzz Guard Aromatherapy Dog Treatment$13.99Chewy Price
- Combat Comb Topical Spot On Pet Treatment Application Tool$8.49Chewy Price
- Black Flag Flea & Tick Spray Growth Regulator Home Treatment, 128-oz bottle$14.98Chewy Price$19.09List Price
- Advantage Flea & Tick Treatment Spray for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.98Chewy Price$12.33Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||(S)-Methoprene 0.01%, Etofenprox 0.50%, Piperonyl Butoxide 2.00%...||Deionized Water, Essential Oils Of Cedarwood, Peppermint...||Cedar Wood Oil, Eugenol, Sodium Ricinoleate...||2-Phenethyl Propionate, Peppermint Oil, Rosemary Oil...||Active Ingredients: 4.2% Cedarwood Oil, 2.2% Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, 1.5% Rosemarry Oil...|
|Health Feature||—||Anti-Parasitic, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Pest Control||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
This worked very well for me!
I have a storage building in my back yard that I heat and cool for stray cats. It is about 170 square feet. At times a flea problem occurs. Usually I hire an exterminator, but at $150 for the first spray and then about $75 for a second spray to make sure they are all dead, this time I could not afford it. So I tried Adams Home Spray. First I sprayed the cats with the spray made for them, then the building with the home spray. I sprayed the center area first, then moved objects around the perimeter to the sprayed center area after spraying the bottom of each moved object. Then I sprayed the areas where the objects had been that I moved. I also sprayed the walls about 3 feet up from the floor. After I finished spraying, I set off one of the bombs too. I resprayed the building about 2 weeks later to make sure that any newly hatched fleas were taken care of. I know this was over-kill, but it worked - VERY WELL. I did this several months ago, and have never had a flea problem since even though I have neighbors that have horrific flea infestations. It definitely took some time and effort, but it was so worth it!! I am purchasing additional spray to just lightly spray around out there since it has been several months since I sprayed and also because of my neighbors' infestations - I just want to make sure they never come back again!
Not worth it
Unfortunately this just didn’t do it. I ended up having to bomb the house. I sprayed them directly and they still lived....disappointed.