Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to kill adult fleas, flea eggs, ticks and lice on contact.
- Made with soothing aloe vera, lanolin, coconut extract, and oatmeal—paw-fect for pets with sensitive skin.
- Leaves your pet’s coat soft, shiny, manageable and very snuggly!
- Lightly scented fragrance leaves your pet smelling pleasantly fresh.
- Added protein makes a little of this shampoo go a long way—you’ll only use about 1 1/3 tablespoons per five pounds of pet’s weight.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealVet's Best Advanced Strength Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$9.59Chewy Price$13.99List Price$9.11Autoship Price
- DealAdams Plus Flea & Tick Pet Spray, 32-oz bottle$24.96Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.71Autoship Price
- Evolution Dog Flea Comb$8.49Chewy Price
- Safari Flea Comb for Dogs, Short Coat$5.99Chewy Price
- Liquid-Vet Flea & Tick+ Support Formula for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price
- Warren London Neem Oil Flea & Tick Itch Relieving Dog Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealWondercide Lemongrass Scent Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 16-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Flea & Tick Prevention Waterless Bath Dog Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$13.49Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Virbac Knockout E.S. Area Treatment Spray, 16-oz can$28.99Chewy Price$31.89List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Zodiac Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 12-oz$5.49Chewy Price$10.99List Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Dual Action Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-14 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$5.76Chewy Price$5.47Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Indoor Flea & Tick Home Spray Refill for Dogs, 96-oz bottle$31.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pyrethrins: 0.15%, S-Methoprene: 0.10%, Piperonyl Butoxide: 1.88%...||(S)-Methoprene 0.10%, Pyrethrins 0.15%, Piperonyl Butoxide 1.88%...||Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide, N-Octyl Bicyclopheptene Dicarboximide...||Active Ingredients: Phenothrin 0.270%, Pyriproxyfen 0.025%.||Active Ingredients: Thyme Oil 0.32%, Peppermint Oil 0.45%, Clove Oil 0.72%...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Pest Control||Pest Control||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
247 Customer Reviews
The Adams' Plus with Precore has worked for my dogs flea problem. One bite and my dogs itch and scratch for days...this shampoo has eliminated the fleas better then the pour on vials or other flea shampoos. I did follow the measured amount as directed on the bottle as it's calibrated by body weight. Great results, clean smelling not a noxious chemical odor. It did take about 4 days before they stopped scratching and itching...as with anyone with an insect bite that can itch like crazy. Benadryl spray was the go-to for relieving the itch. Highly recommend and I will buy this shampoo again!
Great shampoo, works every time
looked at reviews on a lot of flea shampoos, decided this one should work. IT DOES!! Rich lather, good smell and it kills the fleas!! Just as advertised.
We had given our cat a flea treatment but it wasn't acting fast enough. I ordered this shampoo and was so impressed! Once we got my cat wet enough, we massaged the shampoo thru her fur and let it set as directed. Within a few minutes, the fleas were dropping off on the tub. My cat also began to feel relief as the soothing ingredients started to work. This shampoo made her coat feel and look amazing! I highly recommend this product!!
Unfortunately this product did not work with my house hold . I still see as many sightings as before. I feel bad for my pets :/
did not work
I have been battling fleas in my condo for a year now. Had them under control in the winter and they popped up again this past month. I used the shampoo on both of my girls less than 24 hours ago and just combed them again and found 10 on them between the both of them. They are both still itchy (even after all fleas have been combed off of them) and uncomfortable. This shampoo did not work at all.
I followed the directions exactly, after multiple uses my cat still has fleas. It did make his fur soft and smell good though.
Great but no go on pump
Love this shampoo my only problem is the pump that came with the bottle does not work so it made it a little difficult to bath dogs who don’t want bathed and dump open bottle in hands and or on dogs at same time. Next time I’ll go with smaller bottle and order 2.
Bathed both my cats, immediately saw fleas going down the drain plus more jumping off.
I have 1 dog and 2 cats that needed to be treated for fleas. None of the animals had fleas too bad but after two baths each, all are still scratching like crazy.
Adams flea shampoo doesn't work
One star, as new formulation DOES NOT WORK. It is a weaker strength than original. Wont be using again