Wash away your pet’s troubles with the Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor. This sensitive skin shampoo is formulated to help prevent flea re-infestation for up to 28 days by killing flea eggs and larvae. Not only does this shampoo fight pesky pests, but it's also enriched with moisturizing oatmeal, coconut extract, lanolin and aloe to help condition the skin and coat, removing loose dandruff, dirt and scales. Plus, it’s safe to use on canine companions and feline friends 12-weeks of age and older.
- Formulated to help effectively kill adult fleas, flea eggs, ticks and lice.
- Contains soothing ingredients like aloe, lanolin, coconut extract and oatmeal, making it paw-fect for pet's with sensitive skin.
- Features an insect growth regulator (IGR) that helps kill and prevent flea re-infestation for up to 28 days.
- Can be used on dogs and cats who are 12-weeks of age and older.
- Finished with a pleasant, fresh scent.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. See back panel of product for additional precautionary statements.
Products with the active ingredient Pyrethrin can lead to negative side effects if administered incorrectly or ingested by Cats. Please use only as directed, and keep Cats away from other pets being treated with products including large doses of Pyrethrin.
Due to COVID-19 shortages, pump may be unavailable.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Adams