Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This flea treatment shampoo kills adult fleas and flea eggs on your canine companion or feline friend to help prevent reinfestation.
- Kills ticks on contact.
- Kills lice on contact.
- Paw-fect for pets with sensitive skin, this shampoo is formulated with soothing aloe vera, lanolin, coconut extract, and oatmeal.
- This shampoo conditions and restores shine, leaving your pet's coat soft, shiny, manageable and extra snuggly!
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Pet Spray, 32-oz bottle$26.25Chewy Price$29.99List Price$24.94Autoship Price
- Sentry Home Yard & Premise Flea & Tick Spray Concentrate, 32-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- TevraPet Activate II Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 5-gallon pail$215.96Chewy Price$205.16Autoship Price
- dealArava Dead Sea Pet Spa Flea & Ticks Botanical Adult Dog Shampoo, 13.5-oz bottle$11.47Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs & Bedding, 16-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Warren London Neem Oil Flea & Tick Itch Relieving Dog Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Advanced Strength Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$9.59Chewy Price$13.99List Price$9.11Autoship Price
- TickCheck Premium Dog Tick Removal Kit$12.95Chewy Price
- Liquid-Vet Flea & Tick+ Support Formula for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price
- ZenPet Tick Tornado Tick Removal Tool$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Evolution Dog Flea Comb$8.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pyrethrins: 0.15%, S-Methoprene: 0.10%, Piperonyl Butoxide: 1.88%...||(S)-Methoprene 0.10%, Pyrethrins 0.15%, Piperonyl Butoxide 1.88%...||Active Ingredients: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...1.20% , Cinnamon Oil...0.50% , Cedar Oil...0.20% ...||—||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
242 Customer Reviews
We had given our cat a flea treatment but it wasn't acting fast enough. I ordered this shampoo and was so impressed! Once we got my cat wet enough, we massaged the shampoo thru her fur and let it set as directed. Within a few minutes, the fleas were dropping off on the tub. My cat also began to feel relief as the soothing ingredients started to work. This shampoo made her coat feel and look amazing! I highly recommend this product!!
did not work
I have been battling fleas in my condo for a year now. Had them under control in the winter and they popped up again this past month. I used the shampoo on both of my girls less than 24 hours ago and just combed them again and found 10 on them between the both of them. They are both still itchy (even after all fleas have been combed off of them) and uncomfortable. This shampoo did not work at all.
Great but no go on pump
Love this shampoo my only problem is the pump that came with the bottle does not work so it made it a little difficult to bath dogs who don’t want bathed and dump open bottle in hands and or on dogs at same time. Next time I’ll go with smaller bottle and order 2.
I have 1 dog and 2 cats that needed to be treated for fleas. None of the animals had fleas too bad but after two baths each, all are still scratching like crazy.
I like that this flea shampoo only requires one tablespoon to wash a small size dog instead of just pouring enough to make a lather from the other brands of dog shampoo. And it’s still effective and smells good.
Forever will use
I used this on my about 6 week old kitten and it killed almost every flea on contact! There was no strong, chemical soap smell and her fur was soft and didn’t feel stripped.
Being a dog owner means you have to deal with the occasional flea problem, especially if you take your dogs out a lot. This shampoo is by far the best performing flea killing shampoo. Used it on my dog when she had a flea problem and on my friends dog. Fleas died and washed off. And it leaves a nice fresh scent. It is a strong formula, so gloves are a MUST.
Tiger 1 - Fleas 0
Now if Chewy only sold chain mail armor for me to wear while bathing Tiger, I’d be all set!
Adams plus flea & tick shampoo with precor
The shampoo is great, kills fleas and tics as stated, leaves fur soft and smelling fresh. No irritation.
Follow the directions, and you will see results from the first bath. It is affective for about two days later.