AniMed Biotin 100 Hoof Health Powder Farm Animal & Horse Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
About This Item
- A water-soluble formula that contains high concentrated levels of d-Biotin
- Along with fats and carbohydrates, this supplement will help metabolize protein, a nutrient vital for normal hoof quality and growth
- This easy-to-feed top dress powder comes with a convenient enclosed scoop
- Helps metabolize protein, a nutrient vital for normal hoof quality and growth
- An important and effective addition to your horse's diet to promote a healthy coat and strong hooves
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Finish Line MSM Joint Support Powder Horse Supplement, 1-lb tub$11.06Chewy Price$10.51Autoship Price
- DealUckele CocoSoya Fatty Acid Formula Liquid Horse Supplement, 1-gal bottle$25.95Chewy Price$31.99List Price$24.65Autoship Price
- Omega Fields Omega Horseshine Hoof, Skin & Coat Powder Horse Supplement, 20-lb bag$75.95Chewy Price$72.15Autoship Price
- DealAbsorbine Bute-Less Comfort & Recovery Pellets Horse Supplement, 5-lb tub$42.99Chewy Price$62.69List Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Formula 707 Daily Essentials Vitamins & Minerals Hay Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 25-lb bucket$87.65Chewy Price$83.27Autoship Price
- Finish Line Apple-A-Day Electrolyte Apple Flavor Powder Horse Supplement, 5-lb tub$14.99Chewy Price$19.92List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Buckeye Nutrition Ultimate Finish 100 Weight Gain Granules Horse Supplement, 20-lb soft pack$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Cox Vet Lab Acti-Flex Pellets Horse Supplement, 5-lb bucket$60.00Chewy Price$85.98List Price$57.00Autoship Price
- Corta-Flx U-Gard Pellets Horse Supplement, 4-lb bottle$33.50Chewy Price$31.82Autoship Price
- DAC Bloom Coat Care & Weight Gain Powder Horse Supplement, 40-lb bucket$172.49Chewy Price$163.87Autoship Price
- DealAniMed Pure MSM Joint Support Powder Horse Supplement, 2.25-lb tub$19.37Chewy Price$20.90List Price$18.40Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin ASU Joint Health Powder Horse Supplement, 1.1-lb tub$58.93Chewy Price$65.99List Price$55.98Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
41 Customer Reviews
Not only are my horses skin & hair improving with all this hot & wet weather but their hooves are looking good also. They love to run & graze. And show off. We have 5 horses so I go through this quickly. The prices are good
So far so good
Giving 4 stars as my horses have only been on this product since April 15, 2020 (today is April 25, 2022) and so far I haven't seen any noticeable changes, but they eat it without any hesitation (I have an Arabian that is a very picky eater). It comes with an enclosed scoop and I am feeding them 2 scoop (big end) twice a day... I figured this size would last one horse around 30 days at that quantity so we will see if I see any changes after about 30 days.
Ive only started using this for a little bit as I have a grey horse with super soft hooves. Within about a week of two of using it I’ve noticed so much change already. His hooves are hardening up already! Definitely will be using this once more. And a great price!
love the product wnd price BUT
Grown adults can’t budge the lid. Only way to open is to crush the lid:( which wastes product and ruins lid
Good and cheap
The supplement works. I saw an improvement in my horses feet and mane/tail. It does not claim to make manes and tails grow but I saw a difference. Especially in a few horses' tails. All of my horses ate this supplement but they are not picky. I just recently quit feeding this because my new feed has biotin added and including this supplement, it would be in excess.
Low on Biotin
Label was hard to read and it doesn't contain as much biotin as I would like. Has 6.25 mg per scoop, another one I found has 25 mg per scoop. Switched to that where I only have to feed 1 scoop and it costs just a little bit more.
Cheap alternative to other hoof supplements, works great in combo with the other supplements I use
Biotin is a must have for my mares. This is an effective means of getting it in their systems at an affordable price. Not the best biotin supplement out there, but it works well for me! The girls don't have an issue eating it either, which is always a plus!
This stuff works! My horses manes and tails are long and healthy. It's Easy to feed with my grain I've used it for years and Ive got all my friends using it too!
It’s been working well with my pet .his coat has been really shines and very soft . He loves it and is doing amazing with it .