API Leaf Zone Freshwater Aquarium Plant Fertilizer
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Promotes lush, beautiful growth of aquatic plants and greens.
- Contains iron to help plant growth and prevent yellow, decaying leaves.
- Contains potassium, which aids in photosynthesis and cell pressure maintenance for strong, hardy, colorful leaves.
- For use in aquariums containing freshwater fish and plants.
- Formulated for rapid absorption through plant leaves.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAPI Freshwater Aquarium Salt, 65-oz carton$10.99Chewy Price$16.78List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- DealAPI 5 in 1 Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Test Strips, 100 count$24.98Chewy Price$34.98List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- EcoBio-Block EcoBio-Stone with Beneficial Aquarium Bacteria, Medium$17.00Chewy Price$39.90List Price$16.15Autoship Price
- API Tap Water Conditioner Aquarium Water Conditioner, 32-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$22.28List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Tetra Cleaning Bacteria Aquarium Water Care, 8-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$9.09List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Tetra EasyBalance Plus Freshwater Aquarium Water Conditioner, 16.9-oz bottle$4.89Chewy Price$11.09List Price$4.65Autoship Price
- DealAPI Accu-Clear Freshwater Aquarium Clarifier, 1.25-oz bottle$4.98Chewy Price$4.73Autoship Price
- Microbe-Lift PL Pond & Lagoon Bacteria Water Treatment, 32-oz bottle$25.19Chewy Price$27.95List Price$23.93Autoship Price
- DealAPI Algaefix Algae Control Aquarium Solution, 16-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$23.78List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- DealAPI Betta Aquarium Water Care, 31-oz bottle$7.49Chewy Price$8.48List Price$7.12Autoship Price
- DealAPI GH & KH General & Carbonate Hardness Freshwater Aquarium Test Kit$11.98Chewy Price$16.78List Price$11.38Autoship Price
- Aqueon Shrimp Essentials Shrimp & Crayfish Freshwater Aquarium Trace Minerals, 4-oz bottle$3.76Chewy Price$9.99List Price$3.57Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Goldfish, Cichlid, Betta, Bottom Feeder||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Goldfish, Bottom Feeder, Cichlid||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Betta, Goldfish, Bottom Feeder, Cichlid, Tropical Freshwater|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Muriate of Potash, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate...||—||—|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
I must say I did not have much faith in it because it’s so cheap but it works really well. Within a week I saw new shoots and roots coming from my plants. Don’t let this bright green liquid scare you like me. The only thing to be careful with is dosing, since it’s basically concentrated nutrients it attracts algae fairly quick.
I love chewy I only order for them. They have the best products at the best price around. And the best customer service they are amazing..This stuff is wonderful I could tell a big difference in my plants already.i would recommended to anyone that has plants in their aquariums..
My plants look amazing after two weeks of use! I will recommend this to anyone that has a planted tank!!!!!!
Love the Brand
You can't go wrong with API, do some research on how to properly use it and it's worth every penny.
Easy to use and seems safe for shrimp.
I bought this along with 3 Seachem products to really give my plants a boost. I was only using the 3 Seachem (Trace, Advance, Flourish) in my planted tanks and then my shrimp tank started having molting issues. I stopped the Seachem and switched to Leaf Zone and so far so good! All plants are doing well.
Worked for me
I had a Java plant that was rapidly declining and when I started using this it helped. I wouldn't say that it's helping very much, it's not all that my plant needs, but it stopped it from dying so I'm happy with it.
I'm going to assume it worked
I can't keep plants alive On land or in water So I'm just going to assume this worked I killed an Anubis And bamboo!
Don't waste your money!!!!
This product only has 2 ingredients and are minimal to what your plants really need. If you think this stuff is working on your plants your wrong, it’s your fish poop that’s doing all the work. Do your plants a favor and buy Seachem flourish and your plants will thank you.
This is a great plant fertilizer
This is a great product, I've used it for years for my planted tank. It fertilizes the plants but doesn't cause algae growth.
Makes Plants Grow FAST!
This stuff WORKS! I have a 5 gallon low-tech heavily planted nano aquarium. With no CO2 and a pretty basic full spectrum light, my plants flourish thanks to API Leaf Zone. I add it once a week and literally the next day my anubias and banana plant sprout a new leaf. Would highly recommend.