Catit Play Massager Circuit Ball Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with durable plastic, this toy can endure your kitty’s pouncing and rubbing.
- 3-in-1 cat toy offers multiple activity areas to keep your cat occupied and entertained.
- Design features a multi-textured, nubby massage board that will nurture your cat’s natural nuzzling urges.
- Included catnip boosts your kitty’s happiness, making for an exciting playtime.
- Encourages and supports a healthy, active lifestyle.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Unicorn & Rainbow Cat Tracks Cat Toy with Catnip$10.98Chewy Price
- PetSafe Bolt Interactive Laser Cat Toy$21.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price$20.85Autoship Price
- dealFrisco Moppy Ball Cat Toy, Blue$1.90Chewy Price$2.98List Price
- PetSafe Dancing Dot Laser Cat Toy$21.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- PetFusion Ambush Interactive Electronic Cat Toy$22.95Chewy Price$25.95List Price
- Catit Play Spinning Bee Interactive Cat Toy$14.97Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Catit Senses 2.0 Play Circuit Cat Toy$17.81Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Fat Cat Catfisher Kitty Hoots Doorknob Hanger Cat Toy, Color Varies$10.60Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Hexbug Nano Robotic Cat Toy, Color Varies$7.00Chewy Price
- KONG Pull-A-Partz Bugz Cat Toy$9.79Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- SmartyKat Loco Laser Cat Toy, Color Varies$4.97Chewy Price$5.69List Price
- Fat Cat Big Mama's Makin' Biscuits Boogie Mat Cat Toy with Catnip$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Type||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
44 Customer Reviews
Buy other type, and use golf ball instead
My cats love this type of spinning ball toy, but didn't like the one because they couldn't lay across it to play with the ball. The elevated, plastic ridges in the middle are super hard, zero softness or bend to them. So I bought another type from this brand, a red one with a flat, softer cardboard scratch pad in the middle (on chewy), and they love that red one. Also, my kitten figured out how to remove the ball almost immediately (on both toys) and would then lose it under furniture. I replaced it with a golf ball, which works just as good in the track (no spin resistance), but fits in the track lip tighter so my kitten can't remove it again!
We have two 3-year-old adopted girls. This looked like the perfect toy for both of them. They have several of the regular ball cat toys with the scratching pad in the middle and both love them. I put this toy in my sewing room to see if Marmalade would play with it, but alas, she proved once again to be finicky. Snowball has been in quarantine because of an intestinal infection, and floorspace is limited in the bedroom she is confined to, but I have high hopes that she will play with it.....hopefully not just in the middle of the night when she plays with the other one.
Fun and Durable
My cat was getting bored and forums suggested a circuit ball track. My cat immediately took to it and plays with it all the time. The little bee keeps him batting and hunting while the ball keeps his interest and attention. The massage feature is nice too as my cat loves to flip flop and rub against the bristles keeping his coat nice. 10/10
My cat loves this!
This toy is great! My cat has been having lots of fun with it, and especially loves the ball. I’m usually hesitant to get her new toys since she’d often rather play with any random piece of garbage she can find, but I’m very happy with this toy and the hours of entertainment it’s provided so far!
My Cat Loves This Thing
My cat, who is not big on toys, loves this thing. She rolls the ball around, but the textured surface on top is the cherry on top for her. I spray catnip on it sometimes and just watch her have the time of her life.
Best ever one track ball toy!
My kitty just loves this ball toy. She uses the massage parts often. I was wondering if she would and am glad she does.
My 1.5 year old cat loves this!
I have two sibling "kittens" (I still call them that.) The eldest, Shadow, LOVEs to play with this track ball, she rubs her face on the center, plays with the ball, for brief times through out the day. The younger sibling likes to play with the spring toy on the side when Shadow isn't dominating it. :)
My cat loves it!
Good quality, fast delivery, doesn't skid on floors. Great for keeping cat occupied.
Doesn't like the massager, but likes the ball and toy
Says it in the headline. The whole massager in the middle can pop out, so I did that and replaced it with a cardboard scratcher. I can hear my cat playing with the ball in the middle of the night sometimes, so I know she's getting use out of it. However, the ball is easily removed -- my little cat has pulled it out a few times. But, it's bright yellow so it's easy to find, and it goes back in easy.
Lost ball within 10 minutes
When I first received this item, I had 2 of our cats LOVE it. I heard a bunch of ball rolling and happy cat noises. After about 10 minutes . . . silence. I went to go look, figuring they just got tired of it. But, the ball was gone. We have 20 cats. Since the ball has been gone NONE of them have done diddly with this thing. It's just taking up space. It seemed like a great idea. But I've gotten various cheaper products that last longer. Very disappointed.