Catit Senses 2.0 Super Circuit Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The speed track features sections of varying elevations with a peek-a-boo cover that motivates your cat to chase the ball, keeping him active and entertained.
- New, lengthier design enables 100+ easy-to-assemble configurations.
- Includes a weighted, swirl-patterned ball ideal for holding your kitty’s attention.
- The circuit toy nurtures your cat’s hunting instinct, allowing him to maintain and sharpen his natural skills.
- Fully compatible with the Catit Senses 2.0 product line.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Catit Senses 2.0 Gum Stimulator Refills for Senses 2.0 Wellness Center, 3 count$4.69Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Frisco Mythical Mates Gnome Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- Catit Senses 2.0 Play Circuit Cat Toy$12.60Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Catit Senses Treat Maze Cat Toy$9.12Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Catit Senses 2.0 Wave Circuit Cat Toy$16.10Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Fat Cat Big Mama's Pounce-O-Rama Cat Toy$17.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- TRIXIE Mad Scientist Turn Around Activity Strategy Game Cat Toy$16.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- TRIXIE Cat Activity Flip Board Cat Toy$12.60Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Petstages Rainy Day Puzzle & Play Cat Toy$24.99Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- TRIXIE Activity Fun Board 5-in-1 Activity Strategy Game Cat Toy$27.90Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Petstages Melon Madness Puzzle & Play Cat Toy$11.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Type||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
Cats Love This Toy!
This toy is well made. Our cats love that they can put their paws inside and touch and push the ball. I was able to make 2 separate tracks, just had to use a ball I already had since the toy only comes with 1 ball. Ordered the light up balls that go with in next Chewy Shipment.
All three of my cats enjoy this circuit toy, my two youngest kitties especially. I upgraded from the previous circuit toy to get this one and it's been a good upgrade. It's longer and the spaces on the tunnels are a little wider for kitty paws to get into. I added the previous light up ball from the old circuit toy into this one too so now they have that and the bell ball to play with. Overall it's a hit!
Best toy ever
I have included a photo (fuzzy one, sorry) of my cat Magnus with his new Circuit Cat Toy. We wanted to add a quick tunnel for a place to hide from the prey, and what could possibly work better than a chewy box? He loves this toy. He sometimes allows his buddy, Rocky to play with it too. He wears himself out playing with it. It has helped tame the Zoomies down. The ball that came with it works great, but we also bought the illuminated ball for better nighttime play. Great purchase. It's fun to change up the track.
They didn't like it
Once assembled with the ball in place I waited. they tried to play a little but it was a deterrent with all the covers on. They seemed not to like reaching in the small openings to hit the ball. I removed several of the green covers to allow better access. Then they played some but soon got the ball out. not as fun as I thought it would be. Note: it was a good trial I have 9 cats
Within 10 minutes my cats were able to pull the guards off. Put them back on and a minute later, they were able to pull the ball out. A larger ball won't fit.
Already a favorite!
I put this together over an hour ago and both cats (ages five months and seven months) have been playing with it together or individually ever since. They love it! I bought the extension set too and am glad I did as it gives them more area to play on it together with the two balls. Great toy!
Cat LOVES this toy
I put this track together through my living room, and the kitty completely ignored it- until 11pm, when I heard that ball going back and forth. It is her favorited middle-of-the-night toy, she has played with it almost every night since I got it three weeks ago. It was pretty easy to put together and take apart. I didn’t end up putting all the green track covers on, because she seems to enjoy having parts of the track open so she can attack and fling the ball down the track. Well worth it, she’s having a lot of fun with this toy.
It is a so so
The kittens played a couple of days when it first arrived. Now my 1-yr old little ones plays it occationally. The older one (1.5 yr old) mainly ignores it....
The box mine came in was just a plain brown box. Not like the picture. No instructions on how to assemble.
My cats were getting bored during the day - this toy keeps them busy!