In the wild, cats aren't fed kibble in decorative bowls every day—they work for every meal. With the Senses 2.0 Food Tree by Catit, you can awaken your kitty's senses and satisfy his instinct to hunt and forage for snacks. He'll move his kibble from the top of the tree to the dish at the bottom, pawing through the side openings to "hunt" for more pieces. His food will wind up in the spill-free dish every time, so he gets his food and you get spared from cleanup duty. With its round, stabilizing base, this tree is very difficult to knock over, and the narrow hole on the top prevents your cat from cheating. It's the purr-fect solution for cats who eat too quickly because it forces them to slow down. Your hungry cat will paw out smaller portions at a healthy place, plus he'll have fun doing it.
- Stimulates your kitty physically and mentally while encouraging his hunting instincts.
- Encourages cats to slow down while eating by making food-gathering a challenge.
- Can be rotated to 3 different size settings to allow for different kibble sizes—it also works for treats.
- Base doubles as a no-spill dish that resists messes while ensuring your pet has a comfortable place to eat.
- Easy for pet parents to take apart and clean—just hand-wash the Food Tree with natural soap and rinse thoroughly.
†Capacity is calculated by total volume. When using container, choose a capacity greater than what you need to prevent overfilling and spills.
See all items by Catit