Catit Senses 2.0 Cat Digger Slow Feeder
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Outfitted with 5 tubes of varying heights and widths, the slow-feeding system plays on your kitty’s natural instinct to dig and paw out smaller portions of food.
- Smart design encourages your cat to work for his food.
- Can be used for mealtime or the smart doling out of treats.
- The tubes have rounded bottoms, making clean-up easy.
- The Catit Senses 2.0 Cat Digger is perfect as a stand-alone system or easily integrated with the Catit Senses 2.0 product line.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Catit Senses 2.0 Food Tree Cat Feeder$21.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- TRIXIE Activity Strategy Game Tunnel Non-Skid Plastic Slow Feeder Cat Toy, 0.5-cup$14.40Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Doc & Phoebe's Cat Co. Indoor Hunting Cat Feeder Kit$14.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Doc & Phoebe Puzzle Cat Feeder, Blue/White$17.49Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Petstages Fishie Fun Cat Feed Mat$10.99Chewy Price
- Miaustore Cat Grass Cup, Grey$29.90Chewy Price
- Catit Flower Plastic Cat Fountain, 100-oz$27.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Catit Flower Fountain Cleaning Set$6.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Catit 2.0 Flower Fountain Triple Action Water Filter, 12 count$37.30Chewy Price$49.99List Price$35.43Autoship Price
- PetRageous Designs Grumpy Cat Face Shallow Pet Saucer, 5-inch$9.99Chewy Price
- Bone Dry Show Set Dog Bowl, Navy, Large$22.96Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- Catit Triple Action Pet Fountain Filter, 2 pack$7.95Chewy Price$18.99List Price$7.55Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant||—||Portion Control, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free|
|Toy Type||—||Treat Dispensers, Games & Puzzles||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
167 Customer Reviews
This feeder is good to keep my cat stimulated while eating. I did take a star off because he pretty easily figured out how to pick up the cups with his teeth and dump them on the floor. I actually started putting the food right in the holes instead of the cups and this has been more challenging to him. I think I might Velcro the cups on the bottom eventually to make it harder for him. Overall still a good buy!
Amazing Product- Would buy again purfection!
My cat used to be a barn cat that hunted for each meal so every time we gave her food she would scarf it down then be hungry for the rest of the day. We got this not knowing what to expect but she took to it right away! It slows her wayyy down and challenges her. The cups are removable for easy clean up. She also paces herself throughout the day so she is not constantly hungry. The rubber mat did come bent up but after a week it flattened back out so no big deal. Make sure when you first assemble it you get the white part into the groove of the rubber mat or it won't work too well. Anyways I highly reccomend this to anyone who wants their cats to slow down eating. I would buy this again no question!
How smart is your cat
Our chubby eater did not use this as intended. Instead of digging, she just picks the cups up in her teeth and dumped them on the floor. It makes a mess and doesn't really solve the issue. I bought a tray to contain the mess. I don't think she's that smart, or maybe she's too smart. Either way, this might work for you.
1. The rubber mat doesn't stay in place, so the cat moves the tray all over the room. 2. The color of the plastic cups is such that the cat can't see the treats and they are long enough so they can't even smell them. 3. My cat eventually figured it out, but it took a week before he finally got it.
They use it!
While searching for a solution to Scarf and Barf, we bought a couple of slow feeders. It look a while for them to take to this one, but now that we've had it a bit, they both seem to have adapted to it. Our only complaint is that now they cry when ONE of the five bowls is empty.
A little exercise
My vet suggested a toy to help my cat move more and this toy is perfect! It’s so cute watching my cat work at getting a few pieces of food out at a time. It’s a fun game for him!
keeps him busy and happy!
This thing is awesome! It’s one of my cats fav, I put some under the green bowls and in the bowl to add some challenge. I only feed using different puzzle/slow feeders and he’s happy to work for his food! It can get pushed around on hardwood/tile but otherwise fantastic buy! I also advise soaking it once a week to get all the grime from food and dirty paws.
Good way to free feed!
I love this slow feeder for my cat. Instead of gobbling up every piece of kibble when I feed him, he just fishes out what he's hungry for and moves on. He's not the brightest cat, and it took him a day or two to figure it out, but he's got it down pat. Highly recommend.
Stops the scarf and barf
One of my cats has a tendency to chow down too fast. This device works pretty well to slow things down. Both cats work together on getting the food out and it keeps them occupied for some time. I would agree that the rubber mat doesn't quite fit with the feeder, but it is not a deal-breaker.
Perfect enrichment and hunting
We needed a slow feeder for a young cat that added to his enrichment while we introduce him into household. Otherwise he inhales his bowl in 4 seconds flat. This is perfect! Jimmy loves digging his food out and also will pull out the cups and tip them over and bat them around a bit. He gets 1/2 in his bowl and 1/2 in the Catit feeder , and treats in the cups at other times. He loves it and Hunting for food is fun! This is so easy to keep clean - I grab the cups and hand wash them in sink and wipe the holder down and done. The Catit feeder is sturdy, simple to clean and designed really well. The green cups are smooth and rounded on the bottom and great for little paws to scoop. There is a small “well” or low spot on the tray that catches the food when Jimmy scoops it out and it falls to this low spot - absolutely brilliant!