DiatomaceousEarth Food Grade Flea & Tick Powder for Cats & Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Chemical-free, organic powder is made from 99.9% pure silica with no additives.
- Absorbs litter box moisture and eliminates smells.
- Can also be used in small doses as a dietary supplement to your pet’s diet.
- Consistent dosage can result in an improved coat, appetite, metabolism and digestion.
- Will never expire if properly stored.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Harris Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth, 4-lb bag$7.86Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Harris Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth, 2-lb bag$13.94Chewy Price
- Sentry Home Yard & Premise Flea & Tick Spray Concentrate, 32-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- ENOZ Trap-N-Kill Flea Trap Refill, 3 count$4.34Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Zodiac Carpet & Upholstery Flea & Tick Spray, 24-oz$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Virbac Knockout E.S. Area Treatment Spray, 16-oz can$27.54Chewy Price$26.16Autoship Price
- Fleabusters RX for Fleas Plus Powder, 3-lb jar$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- Advantage Flea & Tick Treatment Spray for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.98Chewy Price$12.33Autoship Price
- Wondercide Cedarwood Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 4-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Wondercide Rosemary Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 128-oz bottle$99.99Chewy Price$94.99Autoship Price
- Nature's Shield Natural Flea & Tick Home Spray$9.98Chewy Price$9.48Autoship Price
- Flea Away Diatomaceous Earth for Dogs & Cat, 12-oz jar$15.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||100% Food grade Diatomaceous Earth.||Diatomaceous Earth||Citric Acid, Calcite.||Diatomaceous Earth, Neem, Yarrow.||—|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Pest Control||Digestive Health||—||Skin & Coat Health||—|
|Breed Size||—||All Breeds||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
75 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
331 Customer Reviews
Killed our chicken mites
Not just for cats or dogs but used in backyard chicken bathing. For back yard chickens I suggest to buy a cat litter tray and fill it with the D.-Earth, your chickens will use it to bath in to prevent and rid lice and mites and should be part of their coop living daily to use. In south florida with so many bugs, it is great for around yards, vegi gardens, your cats, dogs, birds, chickens, and farm animals alike, kills chicken mites also. It is food grade safe. I highly recommend using it. Chewy offers the best price around too.
Changed my horses stall
My horse has a partially covered outdoor corral and bugs can be a real issue, mainly for me! I can’t stand em! I sprinkle a few handfuls around once a month and there are literally no bugs! Still flies but nothing else! Since the Diatomaceous earth is food grade I don’t have to worry about my horse eating a little of it. I have no problem with bot fly eggs either which is a god sent.
I've been giving this to my dogs for about 2 weeks. I have 2 schnauzers who have very oily skin. Since I have been using this product their coats are now shiny and don't smell near as fast as they used too. Before after about 3 days they needed a bath, now it's about a week and a half. One of my dogs also had a sore on her leg that has now healed. And neither lick excessively like they used too. Overall very impressed with this product.
Great to help with fleas and internal parasites
I use this as a backup for fleas. Its also great if you have outdoor or stray cats. Just spread some on the ground thinly and cover with catnip. They will roll in it and TADA flea control! Its not as good as a flea chew or topical but it helps A LOT. I also mixed it with some wet food for the outside cats and one that looked sick, was looking great in a few days. Coincidence? Maybe...maybe not. I think not :)
I’ve used DE before and I know it will work for what I need it to, but the review of this is all about the packaging. The bag had a leak somewhere so everything else in the box was covered in DE. I’ve managed to get most of it into another container so I’m not too worried about it now, but they need to work on the packaging.
Was a bad product. It made my dog runny for days and they started going to the bathroom in the house after this. Never recommend
Stop fleas cold
After one week of using this product I could tell a big difference .cats not scratching. Works better than advantage or frontline
Getting rid of fleas
I use Diatomaceous on my backyard to get rid of fleas and other little bugs, and also spray it in corners around my house. I haven't used it on my cats but I understand it helps against fleas and parasites.
yikes needs work
Whoever deliveries the package it totally bursted all over the box
According to the diatomaceous website this product is very bad for your vacuum and they recommend using a shop vac if you spread it on your carpets