Cheristin Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.8 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Starts killing and preventing fleas within 30 minutes of application.
- Kills 98 to 100% of fleas within 12 hours to put a quick stop to meowing and scratching.
- Each treatment continues to work for one full month of nonstop protection.
- Comes in an easy-to-use applicator that is non-greasy and gets down to the skin.
- Gentle enough for cats and kittens 8 weeks of age and older.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, 5-9 lbs, & Ferrets, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$59.98Chewy Price$56.98Autoship Price
- Capstar Flea Oral Treatment for Cats, 2-25 lbs, 12 Tablets$52.18Chewy Price$62.99List Price$49.57Autoship Price
- Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.5 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$54.99Chewy Price$60.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, over 9 lbs, 12 Doses (12-mos. supply)$119.96Chewy Price$113.96Autoship Price
- PetArmor CapAction Flea Tablets for Cats, 6 Tablets$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, 2-5 lbs, 2 Doses (2-mos. supply)$27.98Chewy Price$26.58Autoship Price
- Frontline Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.5 lbs, 12 Doses (12-mos. supply)$125.98Chewy Price$119.68Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard ProMax Flea & Tick Cat Collar, Purple, 2 count$26.97Chewy Price$29.97List Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Seresto Flea & Tick Collar for Cats, 2 Collars (16-mos. supply)$113.98Chewy Price$108.28Autoship Price
- Advantage XD Large Cat Treatment, 2 count$52.98Chewy Price$50.33Autoship Price
- Virbac EFFIPRO Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.5 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$37.25Chewy Price$40.97List Price$35.39Autoship Price
- Zodiac Flea & Tick Collar for Cats, 1 Collar (7-mos. supply)$7.79Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.40Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Spinetoram 11.2% Other Ingredients: 88.8%||Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid 9.1%, Pyriproxyfen 0.46%.||Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid 9.1%, Pyriproxyfen 0.46%.||Active Ingredient s: Fipronil: 9.70%||Active Ingredients : Fipronil 9.8% , (S)-methoprene 11.8%.|
|Lifestage||Adult||Kitten||Adult||Kitten, Adult||Kitten, Adult, Senior|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
884 Customer Reviews
It works, but doesn't kill flea eggs
So this product definitely worked for my cats. They got fleas two summers ago. I used capstar in combination with this medication and also did all the normal flea cleanup indoors. Within a few weeks the fleas were gone. I have continued to use this product every 5 weeks as instructed, and the fleas have not returned. I see people leaving bad reviews, but I think they don't understand that this product does not kill flea eggs on your pet or in your home. You need to treat your home for flea eggs and use this product on your cat. This will kill adult fleas and any new ones that hatch. For the eggs that are likely all over your house? You need to take care of those (vacuuming works best). If you don't they will continue to hatch, then jump on your poor cat, at which point cheristin will kill them, but this obviously is not an efficient way handle an infestation and will take months to resolve if this is all you do.
Absolutely love it
After battling fleas for a year and a half here in Florida I ended up having to take one of my cats to the vet for flea allergy dermatitis. I've had my house exterminated 9 times and have been treated my cats with Advantage II and Capstar (which works wonders but only lasts 24 hours). The Advantage became nothing more than just putting water on my cats. My vet recommended Cheristin since I have 6 cats and would be cheaper than Revolution plus she's had a lot of success with this product. Within an hour of treating my cats I was seeing relief. House is getting treated again tomorrow to help with eggs, larvae and such. I have read through the complaints and seeing a lot of people complaining because after a few days they are seeing fleas again. That's from newly hatched eggs and growing larvae. It states right on the package this product is for adult fleas only so unless you treat your home as well you are going to see more fleas! Will definitely continue to use this product until fleas are completely gone since my cats are all indoor cats
Product does not work
Cheristin does not work along with Advantage Plus and Frontline Plus. Since Elanco bought out, none work any more. Trying to find something for my feral cat that I have taken care of for 14 years, but I cannot take her to a vet to get a prescription for Revolution Plus, so I am at a loss on finding something that works.
Just started treating our cats with this product,so time will tell . Found the caps used are not the best as it is hard to tell when it is open, cats get jumpy when applying so needs to be there when ready,
It really works
Ive tried everything to get rid of fleas with only one month of this stuff and we are finally flea free. You'll have to vacuum and clean your floors daily but thats with any product. Definitely recommend and will buy again
Listen to the reviews
I don't know if this product would actually kill fleas or not as it was impossible to get the cap off. While trying to get it off the medicine leaked all over my hands, believe the reviews when they say the package design is horrible!
Cheristin flea treatment
This medication was applied to the back of my cat's neck. It was very effective, and she was not feverishly chewing and scratching herself as much in a very short period of time. The medication did not make her ill, and I felt confident administering it to her.
Not easily twisted off
I like this topical flea treatment. My recent order of the 6 pack.. I couldn't twist off the tops. I had to break the entire top of to access. I tried all of them and all were the same.
this new packaging is awful. please beware. it leaked all over my hand as i twisted the top of it. 2 of the containers were wasted because of this. and this is an expensive product. please be careful because i would hate for this to happen to anyone else.
New tube design is horrible
I’ve user Cheristin for awhile and it works great for my cats. The new tube design however, is horrible. I just spent 15 mins twisting the caps and wasted 2 tubes of product (over $20 worth) and still can’t open the caps. Extremely frustrating, I don’t understand why something has to be made so difficult. Essentially useless product at this point since I can’t use it.