Virbac Knockout Area Treatment Spray is an aerosol house spray containing synthetic pyrethroids to quickly kill adult and larval fleas and ticks. Prevents subsequent flea infestations for up to 4 months (120 days). Pyriproxyfen (NYLAR Insect Growth Regulator) inhibits flea growth and kills fleas before they reach the adult biting stage. Available in 14 oz aerosol can. Covers approximately 2,000 square feet.
- Aerosol home treatment spray containing synthetic pyrethroids that quickly kills adult and larval fleas and ticks.
- Prevents subsequent flea infestations for up to 4 months.
- Contains pyriproxyfen, an Insect Growth Regulator that inhibits flea growth and kills fleas before they reach the adult biting stage.
- Area treatment that covers 2,000 square feet.
- Veterinarian recommended. Safe, effective, and powerful treatment of flea and tick infestation.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS: Harmful if absorbed through the skin. Avoid
contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wear long-sleeved shirt and long pants, socks, shoes and chemical
resistant gloves (such as barrier laminate, nitrile rubber, neoprene rubber or viton). Wash thoroughly
with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. Avoid
contamination of food and foodstuffs.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Virbac