Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, over 9 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Veterinarian-recommended treatment kills all life stages of fleas on kittens and cats 8 weeks or older and weighing over 9 pounds.
- Begins working within 12 hours to kill fleas on contact.
- Kills eggs, larvae and adult fleas to break the life-cycle and help prevent re-infestation.
- Waterproof formula continues working for up to four weeks, even after bathing.
- Convenient, monthly topical application contains imidacloprid and pyriproxyfen; available in packs of 2, 4 or 6 treatments.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, 5-9 lbs, & Ferrets, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$59.98Chewy Price$56.98Autoship Price
- Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.5 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$49.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Cheristin Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.8 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Capstar Flea Oral Treatment for Cats, 2-25 lbs, 12 Tablets$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
- PetArmor CapAction Flea Tablets for Cats, 6 Tablets$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Catego Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.5 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$28.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, 2-5 lbs, 2 Doses (2-mos. supply)$22.98Chewy Price$27.98List Price$21.83Autoship Price
- Sentry FiproGuard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.5 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$19.90Chewy Price$29.99List Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Virbac EFFIPRO Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.5 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$36.16Chewy Price$34.35Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard ProMax Flea & Tick Cat Collar, Purple, 2 count$29.97Chewy Price$28.47Autoship Price
- Seresto Flea & Tick Collar for Cats, 1 Collar (8-mos. supply)$62.98Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Le Salon Essentials Flea Cat Comb$4.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid 9.1%, Pyriproxyfen 0.46%.||Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid 9.1%, Pyriproxyfen 0.46%.||Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid 9.1%, Pyriproxyfen 0.46%.||Fipronil + (s)-Methoprene||N/A|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||Ferret||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
34 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2308 Customer Reviews
Does not stop ticks. Doesn’t even slow them down.
I had hoped something might have changed from last year, it has not. This absolutely DOES NOT WORK for ticks. Every single day I’m pulling 2-6 ticks off my cat. And they have bitten and are still very much alive. This just has zero affect on them. This really is unfortunate, because with all the scary products out there you just never know what you can use on your cat that won’t cause health issues. This was the last topical treatment I trusted wouldn’t hurt him. Now what do I do?
Great Item, Stops Fleas, Stops Scratching!
Chewy has a great selection, great prices and sales. Their customer service is fast/quick. They care about all their customers and their responses, good and bad. They make sure all are happy and if a customer is unhappy they reach out to them, and from what I have seen, refund their money and direct the customer to donate the item to an animal charity of their choice! How can anyone do better? Faithful Customer! Nancy Pashkoff
Doesn't do anything for fleas
I got this for my cat who who a few fleas on him. I put it on May 29th and i just picked off 30+ fleas from him. I am so sad this didn't work cause my cat was suffering for weeks all because i thought this would help him. I love chewy but this product sucks.
I have 5 indoor cats and one dog. Because the dog goes outside, I take no chances with the possibility of fleas and apply this product monthly to the cats. Never have a problem with fleas on the cats and no adverse reaction to the treatment although 4 of my 5 cats are over 10 years old.
Advantage flea medicine
Very disappointed after buying this again from Chewy I don’t no if they are selling expired medicine. Didn’t work!! I never had any problems with outside buying from here. This isn’t exactly cheap & should of worked. Very disappointed
Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment
We have used this treatment for many years now. Our cat Murray, after treatment, goes about his day with no adverse effects from the drops. The drops work well, and I can usually wait a month & a half before re-treatment, instead of a month. The applicators are neat and tidy, very convenient. Chewy offers different quantity options when purchasing, which I was very pleased about. Thank you Chewy.
Advantage flea’s gone
I have been using this anti flea medication for my two pet felines for years. They never like the application of Advantage but I sure do. It curtailed the flea infestation dramatically.
I use this in my elderly cat and it has worked very well for us so far. Haven’t seen any kind of pest on him, though he is mostly inside with some supervised outside time.
it worked for me
I have a senior cat and she has always had sensitive skin. I have used other top of the line flea drops but in the end would irritate her skin. I decided to try this one mainly because it was just for fleas, the other drops would kill ticks and lice etc and Maybe the chemicals where just to harsh. Well she is a inside cat, and I don’t live in tick country so I just wanted flea control. Well I applied it, put a white cloth down in her bed, the next day there was a lot of dead fleas and she’s not having a bad reaction. Win win for me and her.
We have lots of stray cats that hang out in our yard plus our own. The bundle pack I purchased was very affordable. Now I don't mind when the cats sneak in to get a break from the heat.