DogCare ED11 Ultrasonic Dog Bark Deterrent, Small
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A vibration sensor is activated when you press the button, so you know it’s working!
- Features dual-ultrasonic speakers that can reach a range of up to 25 feet.
- Includes two modes for both training and deterring unwanted behaviors.
- Devices are portable and easily rechargeable for use at home or on the go!
- Available in multiple color options.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DogCare UT-Deterrent-13 Ultrasonic Bark Deterrent, Small, Black$39.99Chewy Price
- PATPET A01 Anti-Bark Training Dog Collar, Pink$24.90Chewy Price
- Petdiary Deterrent Spray Rechargeable Anti-Bark Dog Collar, Black$34.99Chewy Price
- PATPET P690 300M Remote Dog Training Collar, Black$49.90Chewy Price
- PATPET P320 Training Collar Single Dog Remote$21.90Chewy Price
- The Company of Animals Pet Corrector Dog Training Aid, 50-mL, 2 count$14.54Chewy Price$34.00List Price
- Befond Premium Waterproof Visualized Automatic Bark Training Collar$49.90Chewy Price
- PATPET P650 Dog Training Collar Replacement Receiver$24.90Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Collar Type||Remote Training - Vibration||Remote Training - Vibration||Remote Training - Vibration, Remote Training - Static||Remote Training - Vibration||Remote Training - Static, Remote Training - Vibration|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||—||—||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Worked for 1 day
It worked great on the first day! After that all it seemed to do was grab their attention for about 2 seconds, until a few hrs later it didn’t bother our 3 dogs one bit. We don’t recommend this item at all.
Prefer this over a shock collar when on leash
I was thoroughly impressed with how well this worked with my 70lb shepherd and how responsive she was to it. I prefer to use positive reinforcement (i.e., treats) for training tricks so I do not use this device when performing that training. Instead, I actually use the training mode button when deterring my dog from doing something and she reacts well to it especially since she has sensitive ears I want to avoid using the higher ultrasonic waves if using the Deterrent Mode. All it takes is one quick directed press of the button to have my dog react. I would advise against using this when off-leash around other dogs to avoid accidentally having the waves affect other dogs. I'll stick to the DogCare shock collar (TC01) for those situations (in which I really only have to use the beep feature rather than shock to deter my dog from something after she has gotten used to it). Overall: The product is much better than I anticipated and I am very pleased with the results. My only recommendation would've been to make the wrist loop adjustable so I could have it stay on my wrist easier when it's not actively held in my hand.
So Easy - Really Gets His Attention
I recently purchased the ED11 Ultrasonic to try to help with some of my dog's behavioral issues. It actually helps - a lot!! Been using the training mode and it immediately gets my dog's attention and he stops doing whatever he's doing. I've been reinforcing his good behavior right away with treats and/or affection and praise, and things have been going very well. Very happy to have found this useful tool!!
It did not work on my puppy
My 11 months old Pit mix did not care about it.it did not stopped her to jump on us .
helps to quiet
works fairly good she really jumps when I hit the button then runs around