Doggles Originalz Dog Goggles
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Protects your pup’s eyes with shatter-proof, anti-fog, 100% UVA and UVB protection polycarbonate lenses.
- Perfect for dog breeds with deep set eyes with shallow lens cup to shield against sun, wind, and debris.
- Ensures a comfy fit with adjustable chin and head straps that snap in place snuggly on all doggie head shapes and sizes.
- Ideal for everyday protection or for dogs with eye disorders or sensitivities.
- Comes in stylish chrome and black and different sizes for the perfect fit for your pup.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Rugged Dog Life Jacket, Medium$24.55Chewy Price
- KONG Scout Travel Day Dog Pack, Red/Gray, Small$23.46Chewy Price$32.00List Price
- DealFrisco Reflective Dog Safety Vest, X-Small, Orange$8.18Chewy Price$8.87List Price
- Outward Hound Dawson Swim Dog Life Jacket, Green, Medium$19.22Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Kurgo Baxter Dog Backpack, Baxter, Chili/Barn Red$43.90Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- EzyDog High Performance Summit Dog Backpack, Large$79.00Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Neoprene Dog Life Jacket, X-Large$36.64Chewy Price
- OneTigris Eureka K9 Dog Backpack, Ranger Green, X-Small$23.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealFrisco Active Dog Life Jacket, X-Large$23.60Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Granby Splash Dog Life Jacket, Pink, X-Small$27.49Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Shark Dog Life Jacket, X-Small$19.50Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Ripstop Dog Life Jacket, Pink, X-Small$12.59Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic, Rubber||—||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||—||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||—||—||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||—|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
86 Customer Reviews
My little Maltese rocks these goggles! I took him out for a walk first day I got them. He tried to get them off at first but then realized the sun was no longer in his eyes and he wore them the rest of the walk!
Love Doggles, fit great
My 17.5 lb mixed terrier wears a size small. First day we put them on for a few seconds& took them off l. Over next few days gradually increased time & on 5th day we just walked out & kept them on for a full 20 minute stroll. UV filter lenses protect eyes from sun & snow glare. Easily cleaned since lenses slide in & out of frames. Slide over snout w strap under chin & other strap slips over ears & rests behind head. Love Doggles!
Great for riding in the car with head out the window. Plus, they are cute and really, really cool looking.
These are great quality, nice looking sunglasses for a dog. I have a 17 1/2 year old dachshund who recently started having seizures. It looked like sun was a trigger. Due to his age he really doesn't like to wear them so I have resorted to bribery using treats. If he was younger they would work great and I'm sure he would be more easily trained!
I received these today for my baby Cocoa. They are perfect for his eyes and face. I must admit I had to adjust the strap, but that's okay. I don't think Cocoa is that crazy about them yet. He growls when I tried them on him. I've only put them on him once and that was to see how they fit. I got these because when he rides in the truck with me and it's sunny, his eyes get all watery. I hope these will help him with that problem.
Blind dog is now a cyclist :)
Fit was perfect for 9 lb blind Yorkie. Protects his eyes when we go out for bike rides. He looooves his new Doggles and his ability to have new adventures!!
These Doggles are easy to put on, stay in place, and look adorable. They got used to them very quickly. Glad to know my first babies eyes are protected.
Looks Cool And Really Works
We've actually been out on a couple of rides so far. They really work and she doesn't seem to mind wearing them. It's a win-win for me. The scooter gets 110 miles per gallon. I don't have to take the car anymore.
Sunglasses for dogs
My little guy is 13 and has cataracts. He has big problems with his vision when he’s out in the sun so my vet suggested we try doggles. We are still practicing putting them on and walking around the house. I’m hopeful they will help for our outdoor walks
Mia doesn’t care for these but I think when she has used them a few times she’ll realize how nice they are. The sun makes her eyes water so badly so we got these to try to help her.