Dremel Cordless Dog & Cat Rotary Nail Grinder Kit
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easily trims nails safely and effectively—less stressful than traditional clipping.
- Wireless design allows you to comfortably trim nails in any position.
- 2 speeds let you choose the right velocity for any job.
- 60 grit sanding drum comfortably trims nails in minutes.
- Compatible with a wide variety of Dremel sanding drums.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealDremel 7760-PGK 4V Pet Grooming Cordless Kit$59.99Chewy Price
- DealLuckyTail Nail Grinder Plastic Dog & Cat Grooming Tool$44.95Chewy Price
- DealDremel Grooming Bands for the 7350-PT &7300-PT Nail Grinder$3.49Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- DealPetdiary Rechargeable Low Noise Pet Nail Grinder$24.99Chewy Price
- DealPet Republique Rechargeable Large Electric Dog & Cat Nail Grinder & Clippers$19.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- DealCasfuy Paw Care Small Pet Nail Grinder$34.65Chewy Price
- DealPATPET N8 Quiet & Mini Small Pet Nail Grinder$26.99Chewy Price
- DealCasfuy Dog & Cat Nail Care Rechargeable Grinder, Black$29.99Chewy Price
- DealConairPROPET Professional Cordless Two-Speed LED Dog Nail Grinder$44.99Chewy Price
- DealHertzko Electronic Dog & Cat Nail Grinder with USB Charger$16.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- DealMillers Forge Nail Clipper With Safety Stop$3.96Chewy Price$4.96List Price
- DealShernbao PNG-008 Smart Cordless Dog Nail Grinder, White$32.92Chewy Price$35.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal||Plastic||Stone, Plastic||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders|
Questions & Answers
44 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
666 Customer Reviews
Turns dogs againt grooming nails.
This is my third dremmel nail grinder, so I know the device well. Here is the big picture. This product arrived with coarse grinding barrel. Actually a five of them. If you want to turn your dog against nail grooming, hook them up with a coarse grinding barrel No wonder so many say that their dogs hate nail grooming! So now my task is to find replacement sanding barrels before I can actually use this device. That will not be easy. So, no, I do not recommend this device as it will arrive with the coarse grinding barrels.
Not so great
I bought this a while back for my old dog who has since passed away. She had black nails and it seemed like I cut the quick, every time I cut her nails. If you have done this, you know how traumatized you and your dog get while trying to stop the bleeding. I thought this tool was the answer for this issue. It seemed alright for the one time that I used it. I recently charged it up to use on my puppy and it would not fully charge. The green light just keeps blinking and never turns to solid green. I believe it has something to do with the contacts on the battery and the charger. I don’t understand it because it was stored away in it’s original box. So now, it’s pretty much useless!
Does a good job
Took some effort to set the trimmer up, but it works well.. the slow speed seems fast and needs care when trimming a pet. A slower speed would be an improvement. Needs one person to trim and another to secure and soothe the pet.
Battery doesn’t charge after 1.5 yr
Loved using this but now battery does not hold a charge after 1.5 years of inconsistent use. Doesn’t last a minute before it completely dies.
Better than others we've tried
Our new Sheltie didn't really like the dremel type tool we used previously. The faster speed and increased noise bothered her and she was resistant to its use. This tool offers more speed options and she tolerates it much better, since it is quieter and the slower speed means less heat build up.
Works! highly recommend!
Would highly recommend. Really works. Takes about 5 minutes to grind down my medium sized dogs nails.
Dremel light weight and easy to use
Dremel works well on dogs and cats. It's easy to use and smooths out the nails nicely.
This arrived right away but with a dead battery. The booklet says it will charge in 3 hours, but mine took over 5. I was about to give up on it when it finally showed that it was charged. BUT...it was worth the wait! I turned it on a couple of times that evening and the next day for my dog to hear it and sniff it ;) then the next morning I used it on his nails and he didn't mind a bit. Doggy and I are both happy with the purchase!
Perfect for me
I’ve been using this product for about six months. I used it almost every day to get my dog used to the noise and feeling. It has a high and low speed. It is cordless which is so convenient and has a relatively long battery life. I can do a handful of grooming sessions on a single charge. As with any grinder, never push down too hard or too long as the nail can get hot and be painful for your pet. This grinder does not come with a guard so it’s not for skittish or nippy pets who might hurt themselves trying to bite it
CHEWY customer and fan forever!
Service is exceptional and products are always top of the line. Thank you, CHEWY!