Frisco Double-Wide Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A scratching feline favorite—double cat scratcher is perfect for scratching on the daily.
- Irresistibly scratchable—made with corrugated cardboard that shreds easily without catching, to satisfy your feline’s urge to scratch.
- Promotes nail health, positive scratching behaviors and helps redirect scratching from furniture and other household items.
- Includes optional packet of catnip so you can sprinkle it on the scratcher for added excitement. Available in two patterns for added style.
- Scratching is essential for a healthy and well-balanced kitty, so consider getting a scratcher for all their favorite areas at home.
Related Item: Keep the scratching going with the All Kind Double Cat Scratcher Refill Pack.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Wave Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Mixed Triangles$8.19Chewy Price$10.24List Price
- Frisco Single-Wide Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Tropical Palms$7.87Chewy Price$9.84List Price
- Catit Scratcher with Catnip, Wide, bundle of 2$13.00Chewy Price
- KONG Naturals Cat Scratcher Refill, 2-pack$13.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Catty Scratch Cat Scratcher with Catnip, Large, bundle of 2$21.98Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Super Scratcher Cat Toy, 2 count$19.23Chewy Price$27.33List Price
- OurPets The Wave Curved Cat Scratcher$12.25Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Frisco Double-Wide Cat Scratcher Toy Refill with Catnip, 2 count$6.25Chewy Price$5.94Autoship Price
- Way Basics zBoard Paperboard Incline Scratcher Cat Toy, Grey$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Imperial Cat Scratch'n Pad Cat Scratcher, Mega$10.51Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Scratch Scroll Cat Scratcher with Feather Toy, Color Varies$14.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Frisco Magic Moon & Stars Wave Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip$8.85Chewy Price$11.06List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Feature||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip, Replacement|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
545 Customer Reviews
My cats loved fhis so much! They played with it for months on end and chose it over twine scratchers, even over their cat trees. Unfortunately, something loved so well can only last so long. It lasted nearly a year which is super impressive. We went through four replacement inserts before my chunky boy broke the frame and we had to toss it. I definitely will be getting another.
As simple as this little box is, my outdoor cat LOVES it and she dashes down the stairs, jumps on the box, scratches away (and thus avoids doing the same to my couch covered in useless blankets to try and dissuade her from this!) and then lies down on it especially when it is hot and seems to find it very comfortable. She is a long hair tabby so finding relief from the hot weather is a plus for her! I will be purchasing again soon as of course it doesn't last forever.
Great product, cheap price
I didn't pay much for this, it was very low price and it was honestly pretty good for the price. My cat seems to love it :) My first order with Chewy and I'll probably be a returning customer if I need things in the future. Shipping was also very fast
It’s good to have
Out of my two kittens only one will use this every once in awhile. They know how to use it but it doesn’t really peak their interest. I have tried it at an angle and they still ignore it over their other toys and scratching posts. The catnip didn’t seem to faze them either. I give it three stars but every cat is different. Mine could just be picky and privileged haha. But I did notice the catnip wasn’t strong at all and usually they go crazy for that stuff. Maybe something the company should improve is the type of catnip. :)
Of all the types of products for a cat to get his daily “scratches” in, these are by far the best. The cat’s weight keeps it stable, which is what cats are looking for. The reason cats scratch on furniture rather than those pole type scratchers is they wobble. Cats like a solid item, in the wild or in the yard, a tree! These box scratchers are amazing.
Some of the car scratching boards have become very cheaply made, the corrugated surface doesn't last very long. These Frisco boards are sturdier and withstand a lot of traveling before they shred! The leaf pattern on the outside also looks nicer since I have to keep on in the living room to save the furniture!
Good scratcher, no catnip?
The scratcher is a great size for my Maine Coon, love that it's reversible. But whatever came with it was not catnip. Looked liked wood shavings.
Its was okay
I like it but i dont like when my cat scratches it the cardboard pieces come up out of it . I wish it came with something that makes it stick to the floor . But over its good item i guess
Review for chewing
I love chewy! I actually get to talk to a real person when I call to make an order. They are compassionate. They sent me beautiful flowers when my sweet Tay Tay crossed the rainbow bridge. I recommend to my friends and even to strangers to order from chewy. They were very knowledgeable about the products that they sell.
Elsa absolutely loves these scratchers every time we get them. They can be flipped after the cats use them a lot, plus cats love to lounge on them. Plus they don't break my bank when I buy them which is nice. Keeps her from clawing up my carpets, which she loves to stretch put and claw so it's a must. We have dozens of these laid everywhere for her. They come with catnip to attract your cats to them but we've never had to use the catnip to be honest.