Frisco Nesting Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Shaped for more rewarding scratching—set of 3 ramp shaped cat scratchers lets your kitty get in a good stretch too.
- Irresistibly scratchable—made with corrugated cardboard that shreds easily without catching, to satisfy your feline’s urge to scratch.
- Promotes nail health, positive scratching behaviors and helps redirect scratching from furniture and other household items.
- Includes optional packet of catnip so you can sprinkle it on the scratchers for added excitement. Available in two patterns for added style.
- Scratching is essential for a healthy and well-balanced kitty, so consider getting a scratcher for all their favorite areas at home.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Wave Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Mixed Triangles$8.19Chewy Price
- Frisco Step-In Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Tropical Palms$8.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Magic Moon & Stars Wave Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip$9.96Chewy Price$11.06List Price
- Frisco Double-Wide Cat Scratcher Toy Refill with Catnip, 2 count$6.25Chewy Price$5.94Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Scratch & Roll Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip$16.57Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Scratch & Roll Scratcher Cat Toy Refills, 2-Pack$8.79Chewy Price
- DealOurPets The Wave Curved Cat Scratcher$13.45Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Catify Scratch & Spin Cat Scratcher Replacement Pads, 5 count$15.56Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Frisco Nesting Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Modern Terrazzo$12.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Single-Wide Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Tropical Palms$9.84Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Scratch Scroll Cat Scratcher with Feather Toy, Color Varies$19.97Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Frisco Camping S'mores Wave Cat Scratcher Cat Toy$9.55Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||—||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Feature||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip, Exercise|
|Toy Type||Scratchers||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
454 Customer Reviews
Smaller than expected but great angle
They are just small. The point of course is not to stack them, I pulled them apart from each other and put them near the corners of the couches and my bed to try to deter the cats, but they still aren't the total answer. They do use them a lot and that's really the good thing.
nesting cat scratcher toy
I was hoping that she would use them but she hasn't done anything but put her head on them. So disappointed. She has never used the sratching post we got her either. But she does drapes, sofa, and chairs.
We have three kittens and is so important to them have where they can scratch itself also the size is perfect and they love play with, yes is just cardboard and eventually we need to change it but it has too the best price
Broke too easily compared to other products like this.
My cats like scratching on these, and they wear down at the same rate other carboard-scratchers do, but the ramp shape caused these to break in half! Our medium sized dog stepped on these on different occasions and ended up breaking them long-ways down the middle, and my largest cat (only about 11 pounds) would sit on it and cause the large and medium tiers to bend across the middle. Didn't really get the same use out of these as I probably would have a flat one.
My cat loves these
My cat loves these scratchers so much, I didn't even need to put the catnip on them to entice him. He went right t them and used them right away. They seem to be holding up well.
Ordered and works great. Cats love them especially new kitten we just got. Saves my walls from being torn up. And you get good deal for as many as you get
Nesting Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip
All our cats really go to town scratching & sharpening their nails! On the downside, however, as they scratch on it, it makes a mess on the rug by flaking off.
Cat scratch fever!
Household of 9 kitties including a CH kid love these. Wish they were just a titch heavier but even my chunky monkey uses them.
Cats love these. The angle makes these a favorite of my two cats. They can pop their nails from any angle. It looks very satisfying.
Just okay :(
The product doesn't stand up to much serious scratching. The side came off and it just keeps peeling back layers of the scratching area,