Frisco Rope with Squeaking Ball Dog Toy
About This Item
- Built-in, extra-loud squeaker in the ball is designed to grab your dog’s attention for more exciting play.
- Rope handle is perfect for playing games and fetch for limitless playtime possibilities.
- Toss it farther—swing the handle to sling this toy even further for really energetic dogs.
- Made of polyester and thermoplastic rubber for the variety of textures dogs love.
- Hassle-free way to add in daily exercise and mental stimulation to help keep your dog healthy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fetch Squeaking Colorful Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3-Pack$6.63Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Bambone & Branch Beef Dog Toy, 5.75-in$3.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Colorful Ball Knot Rope Dog Toy, Small$6.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Zebra Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$7.69Chewy Price
- KONG Floppy Knots Dog Toy, Fox, Medium/Large$11.49Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- KONG SqueakAir Balls Packs Dog Toy, Medium, 6 count$8.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- JW Pet Hol-ee Roller Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$6.70Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Bam-bones Plus Chicken Tough Dog Chew Toy, 6-in$5.79Chewy Price$7.29List Price
- Frisco Fetch Squeaking Tennis Ball Dog Toy, Medium, 3 count$4.41Chewy Price$4.65List Price
- Hartz Frisky Frolic Squeaky Latex Dog Toy, Color Varies$3.82Chewy Price
- KONG Squeezz Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$4.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- ZippyPaws Skinny Peltz No Stuffing Squeaky Plush Dog Toys, 3-pack, Large$9.89Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Balls, Ropes & Tug Toys|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Adult||Puppy, Adult||Puppy, Adult|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
875 Customer Reviews
Not indestructible for terriers
At my friends house, this toy had a long life. At my house, not so much. It is well made and is a quality product to be sure but in the company of my terriers, both of them that I bought had a short life span. Then separated the rope from the ball in minutes. They remained interested in the ball and the squeaky sound but ended up having to toss it when bits of rubber were chewed off. I have yet to find a toy that lasts for more than a few days with my crew!
Annoying squeak but otherwise nice toy
The squeaker in the ball died ~5 minutes after being given to my dog (50 lbs ACD mix). Honestly we were relieved because it's a pretty loud, high-pitched squeak compared to some other dog toys. Nevertheless, he loved it enough to carry it around for a solid week after it showed up, and he still likes chewing on the ball part once in a while. I doubt this is durable enough for big dogs or multiple dogs, since my dog chewed halfway through the ropes without really trying. For the price it's a great toy.
5 stars from the dog
My dog loves this toy. So much so that she squeaks it while I’m on video meetings so that EVERYONE can enjoy it. Not such a professional look for me, but when a 6 month old Great Dane does it, apparently it’s ah-dorable to everyone else.
Favorite Toy for my BIG Dog!
Although the squeaker never lasts more than a day, my dog loves this toy! The amount of give in the ball is exactly what he loves to exercise his jaws! He is 90 pounds with a strong bite but is happy chewing on this for long periods of time. I always keep one in reserve!
This toy fell apart in 1 day. The rope came out of the ball so now the ball isn't a part of the toy. It isn't made well at all. We never even threw the ball and my puppy never chewed on the rope, it just fell apart.
the perfect toy
My high-energy young Golden is easily bored with toys. He LOVES this and it's easy to throw a long way because of the ball on the end. He usually runs after what I throw and lays down with it. Now he brings it back so we can do it all over again. Nice exercise for him!
Should have bought more than one!
Purchased to help entertain a litter of puppies. They took to it instantly, and I knew immediately should have gotten more than one. The squeak is a more high pitch than I expected, but it has withstood the teeth of a litter of puppies.
Worthless for my St. Schnauzer
This took my Schnauzer about 3 minutes to chew through the rope and remove the ball. I thought we could use this as a tug toy, but I turned my back and it was destroyed.
Not great for heavy chewers
If you have a heavy chewer, this is going to last about 2 minutes. Overall, I guess it could be a good toy. However, a heavy chewer is going to eat through this in no time.
I bought these for my german shepherd who could play fetch all day long. She immediately loved the product. I bought four because I can never have enough throw toys for her and I'm very please with the product. Highly recommend.