Frisco Stainless Steel Cat Litter Box, 23-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Litter box is durable, doesn't crack and won’t stain like plastic litter boxes.
- There is plenty of room for your cat to dig into their business with comfort.
- Stainless-steel design offers a clean, sleek look for a minimalistic approach.
- Non-skid pads are essential for preventing accidental spillage.
- Curved edges are designed for safer use around your furry little friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Corner Sifting Cat Litter Box with Rim, Large, 21-in, Dark Gray$25.49Chewy Price$24.22Autoship Price
- Frisco Sifting Cat Litter Box, Large, 22-in$18.67Chewy Price
- IRIS Open Top Litter Box with Shield$13.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Frisco High-Back Cat Litter Box, Gray, Extra Large 23-in$19.23Chewy Price
- Nature's Miracle Just For Cats Advanced High Sided Cat Litter Box$21.55Chewy Price$25.49List Price
- Richell PAW TRAX Rimmed Cat Litter Pan, Salmon Pink$24.99Chewy Price$25.00List Price
- Litter Genie Cat Litter Box$26.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- IRIS Large Shielded Litter Pan, White$29.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Frisco High Sided Cat Litter Box, Navy, Medium 18-in$10.75Chewy Price
- Nature's Miracle Silver Oval Hooded Litter Box$29.55Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Frisco Flip Top Hooded Corner Cat Litter Box, Large, 21-in$31.89Chewy Price
- IRIS Top Entry Cat Litter Box & Scoop, White/Green$24.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Box Type||Pan||Pan||Pan||Pan||Pan, Corner|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
|Cleaner Type||Litter Box||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
Was expecting better
I bought this litter box because I was looking for a box that would help with stuck-on litter, alternatives to the cheap plastic boxes, and after reading multiple reviews. Love the size and the high sides as it definitely reduces the amount of litter ending up on the floor. But as far as non-stick goes, it really isn't. I still have to scrape caked litter off the sides & bottom (I am cleaning the box twice/day). Not happy, especially since it was so expensive.
Works exactly as intended
Well of course it does as it's a litter box. We have 14 litter boxes and now have replaced them all with stainless steel. The quality is good, not quite as heavy as some other brands but very comparable, and considering what it's used for, this is fine. Not like we are doing anything extra special or wild with them. Happy for this box adventure to finally be completed. Switch to stainless, it's so much better all-around than plastic.
Stainless steel litter pans
I and my cats love these new litter boxes. The boxes are so easy to scoop out their used poo poo. They look so classy. They are so much more sanitary and healthy for my cats. Recommend them to every car owner.
Buy it ! It’s worth the price
Of all the litter boxes I have purchased, this is worth the price. Love how the litter does not stick to the litter box for easy clean up.
Less smell and easier clean up
I wasn’t aware of stainless litter boxes until recently. We ordered one to give it a test run. It’s a large improvement, making for easier clean up as well, as the cat waste is not permeating the plastic/rubber one. I am about to order a 2nd one. FYI, it seems both cats are using the metal one more often than the old rubber one, so it passes the cats approval.
I am so happy I decided to switch to a stainless steal litter box, my 7yo cat went immediately to it. It is deep and long- litter is contained even without high sides/ a top.
Best litter box ever!!
This is the 2nd stainless steel litter box I've purchased from Chewy. They are easy to clean, no stains or stuck on litter. No smell. I love them for my 4 kitties!
Worth the money
I have been using a really fine grain wheat cat litter that would always stick to the bottom of the plastic litter box. I've only been using this box for a few days, and no more sticking! The box is a perfect size for my 10.5 lb cat, and she took to it right away. The litter area in my bathroom just looks nicer with this steel box. I haven't noticed any reduction in smell, however.
Minus 1 Star for Damage
I would have given this product 5 stars, but it arrived damaged. The corner edge of the litter box is bent, see photo. The steel is very strong, so I'm unable to bend it back into shape. The box it was shipped in wasn't damaged, so it looks as though the product was shipped to me in this condition. Product is large and of high quality, but I'm disappointed it arrived damaged.
Love the stainless steel- super easy to clean and my cats love them