Hartz UltraGuard Dual Action Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-14 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This topical formula is designed to protect your canine companion against fleas and ticks including brown dog ticks and deer ticks.
- One application of UltraGuard Dual Action formula keeps your pal protected from pesky pests for up to 30 days.
- Tick and flea solution may also prevent re-infestation for the convenience of both pets and pet parents alike.
- UltraGuard Dual Action treatment breaks the flea life cycle so that your dog can continue to do what he loves.
- This topical solution is suitable for dogs between 5-14 pounds and comes with 3 monthly treatments.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sentry Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs, 1 Collar (6-mos. supply)$6.89Chewy Price$11.99List Price$6.55Autoship Price
- Nature's Shield Natural Flea & Tick Dog Spray$12.97Chewy Price$12.32Autoship Price
- Advantus Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs, 4-22 lbs, 7 Soft Chews$26.98Chewy Price$25.63Autoship Price
- TevraPet FirstAct Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 6 - 22 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Liquid-Vet Flea & Tick+ Support Formula for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price
- Vet's Best Indoor Flea & Tick Home Spray Refill for Dogs, 96-oz bottle$31.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Onguard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$16.63Chewy Price$15.80Autoship Price
- TevraPet Naturals Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs, 1 Collar (4-mos. supply)$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Advantage Flea & Tick Treatment Spray for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.98Chewy Price$12.33Autoship Price
- Hartz Ultra Guard ProMax Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs, Gray, 2 collars (12-mos. supply)$32.64Chewy Price$32.97List Price$31.01Autoship Price
- Wondercide Lemongrass Scent Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 16-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Flea + Tick Yard & Kennel Spray for Dogs, 96-oz$27.92Chewy Price$32.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Etofenprox 55.0%, Piperonyl Butoxide (PBO) 10.0%, n-octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide (MGK 264) 1.0%...||Active Ingredients: Etofenprox 55.0%, Piperonyl Butoxide (PBO) 10.0%, n-octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide (MGK 264) 1.0%...||Active Ingredients: Etofenprox 55.0%, Piperonyl Butoxide (PBO) 10.0%, n-octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide (MGK 264) 1.0%...||Permethrin 45.0%, Pyriproxyfen 1.9%.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Good for the Price
We have not noticed a drastic change on our dog with this treatment vs. others, but as far as we can tell for the price it seems great!
Great company . Very efficient .
Great company :0) Love the way they always check to make certain the order is right.
Terrible - Made it worse
Used this on my chihuahua mix. Ticks aren't really an issue where I live, so I can't really say whether or not it's effective against ticks. However, after applying my dog's fleas got worse. Incredibly disappointed. It's like it attracts fleas.
Not at the Monment
Forgot am brought more Repellent At MyersStore Sorry don't need it at the moment
It works great
As advertised, works great for small dog. Fast delivery service too! Ordered every time, doses pre measured.
Yes it works
I've used these during flea season for the last couple of years. Last year was my first time seeing a flea on my Chi, works as good as the super expensive treatments. No more fleas! I do use the three of them one per month.
short haired chiweenie
Works for my 2 year old. Was oddly surprised. Considering the price. Every Sunday we take him to the in-laws (who use frontline) and my little guy is the only one not having ticks taken off him. Highly recommend to at least try!
Hartz Flea control is the best
Hartz is great. This flea treatment works great for our little chihuahua. Thank you Chewy for carrying it.
Does Not work
Got this for my dachshund who is 15 and did not work at all.