Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Clinically tested nutrition for conditions that respond to fiber, plus promotes urinary tract health and an overall healthy immune system.
- Helps metabolize fat, maintain lean muscle, and maintain a healthy weight with added antioxidants to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system.
- High levels of L-carnitine to increase energy metabolism and burn fat while increasing lean muscle mass.
- Moderately high fiber levels provide a feeling of fullness and may help reduce begging and this formula helps stabilize and minimize fluctuation of blood glucose levels in dogs requiring glucose management.
- Features the S+OXSHIELD seal, which means this food is formulated to help promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealHill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- DealHill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit with Chicken Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- DealHill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 27.5-lb bag$110.99Chewy Price$105.44Autoship Price
- DealHill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit Vegetable & Chicken Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$53.99Chewy Price$51.29Autoship Price
- DealHill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Chicken Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$83.99Chewy Price$79.79Autoship Price
- DealHill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- DealHill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Rice, Vegetable & Chicken Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care with Turkey Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$97.98Chewy Price$93.08Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Original Flavor Pate Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$97.98Chewy Price$93.08Autoship Price
- DealHill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$56.99Chewy Price$54.14Autoship Price
- DealHill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- DealHill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Lamb Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$50.99Chewy Price$48.44Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Whole Grain Wheat, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Meal...||Potatoes, Potato Starch, Duck...||Brown Rice, Brewers Rice, Chicken Fat...||Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal...||Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Chicken-Free||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Duck, Poultry||Lamb, Meat||Pork, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Diabetic Support, Weight Management||Skin & Coat Health||Kidney Care||Urinary Tract Health||Weight Management|
Questions & Answers
35 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1126 Customer Reviews
They Love it
My dogs love this food. I was giving them something else but when I gave this to them, they refused to eat the other food. They would just wait to eat until I brought out this food. I'm ordering it again. It is multi benefit and one of those benefits is urinary health which one of my dogs needs plus weight management which they both need.
Hill's Rx Multi-Benefit dry dog food
The vet prescribed this food for our elderly dog quite a while ago when he had what we assume was a pancreatitis attack. He had always been one to eat anything and everything, so we had to watch his weight as well, but his stomach has become more sensitive as he's gotten older. He loves this food and has done very well on it. The real surprise is that our two other dogs also love this food! Because they have different needs, we feed them something else, but they expect to get a "treat" of several bites of this food every time we feed the elderly dog. I know that some dogs may be sensitive to grains and other products that are in this food, but I truly believe it has helped to prolong our little old man's life.
Worst dog food 2
This item used to be smaller pcs and yellowish color, i was told by vet clinic the color, size, and flavor were changed, my diabetic dog used to eat this before now not a single piece will she touch or smell.. and eat if I can get my money back i will force this company for a refund i may have to dump this at our garbage bin soon..waste of money..
Change Not Always Good
My diabetic Yorkie mix has been eating this dog food for 2 years. I purchased this bag Aug 27 and It's still full, my dog will not touch it! Please go back to the old formula.
Both my dogs gave different iss, so ne ore diabetic and the other prone to calcium oxide stones. This helps with both and we can see the difference. Happy pups.
Great for diabetic dogs.
I have a 8 year old rotty that's a diabetic dog. He kept losing weight and I didn't know why. The vet put me on this 3 years ago and I haven't had any issues. Worth the price to save your best friend.
Prescription Diet W/D
Our vet recommended this food for Abby and I like that it comes in a smaller bag and a larger bag. It has been a very good food for her. Thanks Chewy!
Happy tummy, happy dog
We had recently switched to a regular Science diet kibble for our dog, Abner, and had noticed significant changes in his demeanor, energy level, and yes...poop. We spoke with our vet and went back to his prescription food - W/D, and the change in everything was nigh on remarkable. He grumbles less. He is perky and buoyant, and his poop is soooo much better! If you have a dog with tummy issues, see your vet and ask if W/D may be a good choice for them. It's expensive, but it's money well spent in order to have a happy, healthy dog.
Beagle w/ insatiable appetite
Like most Beagles, our 2 y.o. rescue Beagle is ALWAYS ready to eat. She scarfs down Hills W/D Multi-Benefit like there is no tomorrow. Hopefully, we are able to maintain her youthful figure by eating Hills. She has gone from 15.6# to 20.1# in one year on another brand, which is not unusual for a growing dog her age. The vet said says she is just a little thick in the middle. With Hills & plenty of exercise she will stay an ideal size.
More is not always best
I have an overweight Maltipoo with a seizure disorder. My veterinarian recommended this food for him. He eats both the wet and dry combined into a cup per day which he enjoys eating. This dry food used to come in an 8.5 lb. bag which was best for us because the wet and dry and would run out about the same time, then I would reorder. This past time I had to order the 27.5 lb. bag which will be stale and he will not eat until the end of the bag. If I am unable to order the smaller size I will try a different type of food such as, The Farmers Dog or Badlands Ranch dog food. That way I can get a fresher food for my dog and still allow him to lose weight.