Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated to support your pup’s overall digestive wellness.
- This low fat food is created with highly digestible protein.
- ActivBiome+ technology activates beneficial gut bacteria and a healthy microbiome balance.
- Prebiotic blend aids in regular bowel movements and gastrointestinal health.
- Fortified with B vitamins and antioxidants to replenish lost nutrients during digestive issues.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 8-lb bag$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 27.5-lb bag$103.99Chewy Price$98.79Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 7.7-lb bag$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic + Mobility Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 8.5 lb bag$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Small Bites Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 7-lb bag$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Stress Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 14.33-lb bag$87.99Chewy Price$83.59Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care with Turkey Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$93.98Chewy Price$89.28Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Flavor Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$105.98Chewy Price$100.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary Ox/St Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Original Flavor Pate Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12, bundle of 4$187.96Chewy Price$178.56Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||New: Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Meal...||Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Meal...||Brown Rice, Brewers Rice, Pork Fat...||Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal...||Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brewers Rice...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Special Diet||Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, Low Fat, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Weight Management||Kidney Care||Digestive Health, Weight Management||Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
30 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
818 Customer Reviews
My sensitive stomach rescue loves this
I got my rescue pup when she was 5 months old, and she has had off and on stomach issues. I had her on sensitive stomach food, that helped for awhile, but her tummy issues started again. The vet decided to put her on this and no more loose stools, plus an added benefit is she’s absorbing more nutrients, so less poop! She was eating the kibble mixed with a little bit of the i/d canned, but decided she didn’t like that combination anymore. So she gets the canned separately, mixed with some Fortiflora powder and the kibble goes into her Kong wobble toy and she loves it now that she thinks it’s a treat. So far, so good.
So Far So Good.
My dog is a two year old Giant Schnoodle, named Scarlett. She is a pretty fussy eater. It may be she is just persnickety or maybe she has some GI sensitivity. She loves the I/D canned food, but I was hoping to find something a bit less pricey. She has been eating it (the I/d digestive care dry food) for 3 days now and maybe, just maybe this will be the food she will stick with. She has been eating it and leaving the old food behind. She has a history of eating a new food for a few days and then decides she doesn't like it anymore. Again this may be that she likes the food, but the food doesn't like her. If this food works out I will be thrilled and give it another review with 5 stars.
Hill’s Digestive Care I/D Dog Food
My 11 year old Australian Shepherd just got over a bout of pancreatitis, and her vet recommended I switch her from Natural Balance Grain Free to the Hill’s prescription diet Digestive Care I/D. She’s been on it 6 weeks and it seems to agree with her. She likes the taste & I love that it’s low residue results in less bowel movements per day. I feel she’s getting more nutrition & less bulk in her food. Chewy’s auto ship is fast & reliable and I’m very pleased with the service.
Unfortunately did not help our pup's stomach
Our vet recommended this after having digestive issues with Hill's Science Diet's large breed puppy chicken food and then the turkey-based food. Unfortunately, this food did not help her issues either. It is extremely expensive, so I wish it helped! We have to try yet another brand.
Recommend this Food
My 13-year-old Boston Terrier developed pancreatitis and was throwing up his Urinary SO food, so the vet changed him to Digestive Care. I also buy the canned and mix it in with the dry. It has helped clear up his pancreatitis and he is doing great, loves this food, and the vet said it won't hurt his bladder stone issues.
Absolutely love it
Best aroma for dry food that I have experienced. Smells like real chicken and Chloe loves it. Finally feel like we have straightened out her digestive issue with this food.
Works for Diarrhea
I bought a bag at my vet when my puppy had diarrhea. It worked as well as cooked chicken and mixing it with plain rice. So much easier using this food instead and it has more nutritional value.
Excellent food for your dog. Tried probiotics etc to combat the digestive issues with my dog and the only thing that worked consistently was this food.
Great Dry Food
This is the only dry food my golden retriever puppy will eat. She is finicky and had some gut issues when she was younger. After attempts at so many foods my vet recommended I try the Hill's i/d. I am glad I did because she loves it!! My only complaint is that is requires a vet rx which seems ridiculous b/c it is just food.
Evaluation of product
My dogs love the i/d digestive care. They do very well with this special diet. Chewy also delivers the food very promptly for my pets. I am very pleased with this company and their customer service.