Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Digestion Salmon Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Oats...||Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brown Rice...||Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brown Rice...||Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brown Rice...||Salmon, Barley, Rice...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Sensitive Digestion||Digestive Health, Sensitive Digestion||Digestive Health, Sensitive Digestion||Digestive Health, Sensitive Digestion||Sensitive Skin, Itch & Redness Remedy, Digestive Health...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
About This Item
- Contains antioxidants and vitamins C and E without artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives.
- Aids in cultivating a healthy microbiome and overall digestive well-being.
- Premium dry food that supports regular and healthy stools.
- Includes an exclusive blend of prebiotics, whole grain oats, and pumpkin.
- Real, high-quality salmon is the most important ingredient.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Large Breed Adult Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$57.78Chewy Price$54.89Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Digestion Chicken, Brown Rice, & Whole Oats Recipe Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$82.99List Price$75.99Autoship Price
- American Journey Large Breed Adult Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$35.22Chewy Price$38.49List Price$33.46Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Large Breed Chicken & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$80.99List Price$74.09Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.49Chewy Price$21.49List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Large Breed Light With Chicken Meal & Barley Dry Dog Food, 30- lb bag$70.99Chewy Price$72.99List Price$67.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Light With Chicken Meal & Barley Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$70.99Chewy Price$72.99List Price$67.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Perfect Digestion Chicken Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$82.99List Price$75.99Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28.5 lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$82.99List Price$75.99Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Chicken & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag$70.99Chewy Price$72.99List Price$67.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Large Breed Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$38.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Digestion Large Breed Chicken Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$82.99List Price$75.99Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
101 Customer Reviews
Transition from puppy to adult.
Fed new puppy Science Diet Puppy until 10 months old. Pup did fine for the most part, although, kinda slowed up on his consumption and seemed to be shedding a lot. Switched to Science Diet Adult with Salmon at 10 months and consumption has improved and shedding has decreased. My hopes are that the fish oil will ease my shedding problem over time.
The product is exactly what I wanted and was in good shape. My comment is on the services you used to deliver the product to my home. I was gone all day and the delivery person left the package down by my mailbox next to the street. Every Tom, Jane, and potential thief had easy access and could have taken the package before I ever made it home. I accept we can all only do so much to provide security and make sure products ordered are actually obtained, but with thefts increasing are there other options available or have I missed a program already in existence?
My Sharpei was suffering for 2 years of diarrhea. We kept adding to his food dogs cans and human food like lean beef and chicken breast, scrambled eggs and ect nothing seems to help him. Once I gave him a scoop of Hills for sensitive stomach and digestive problem, he ate a whole plate and asked for more, finally he was able to sleep calm, without his stomach growling. I noticed his energy level got high.I don’t care that’s expensive, I spend more on vet and ATBs. I wish I knew about it 2 years ago.
Great for my Australian Shepherd
When my dog was a puppy he had fairly inconsistent bowel movements — after the first morning poop, his next few were pretty runny. He also suffered from very stinky gas. Once we switched over to this salmon mix, his BM’s have become much more regular and very rarely has gas. I have been purchasing this for about a year and think it’s been great for my dog.
Good single source protein
Daughters dog Kingston has a sensitive tummy. We are using this as a substitute for a more expensive similar kibble and so far all is good. His stools are firm and he is healthy and energetic. My own dog eats Rachel Ray and does great on it. Rock hard stools which bounce when they hit the ground.
All three of my dogs tear this up , they love it and they all appear to go on a regular basis. From chihuahua mix, shih tzu Maltese and golden retriever, it is loved by all of them.
My dog was struggling with daily diarrhea and nothing was really helping. This immediately made a massive difference.
trying to transition pup from puppy food to adult. he seems to like salmon flavor so took to the dry food with added salmon wet food product not always easy to find in pet store so will continue with the auto delivery.
Great food and other products
Very g Science Science diet food good quality and price very Healthy for my dog
Helped a lot w digestion
It took a while to find a food that didn’t upset my dog’s stomach & that he could digest. In about a few days his poop was hard & not runny anymore & has been well ever since. Its pretty expensive but super good for your animals !