Iams ProActive Health Healthy Adult Original with Chicken Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Dry kibble to support adult cats’ overall healthy and provide energy.
- Chicken is the first ingredient in this recipe.
- Natural fiber and prebiotics support healthy digestion.
- Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids promote healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tiny Tiger, Natural Indoor Recipe Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 18-lb bag$20.62Chewy Price$19.59Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Adult Hairball Care with Chicken & Salmon Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$31.98Chewy Price$33.99List Price$30.38Autoship Price
- Tiny Tiger, Natural Complete Recipe, Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$16.05Chewy Price$15.25Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Salmon Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$31.98Chewy Price$33.99List Price$30.38Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Indoor Weight & Hairball Care Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$31.98Chewy Price$33.99List Price$30.38Autoship Price
- Iams Proactive Health Sensitive Digestion & Skin Turkey Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$17.98Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.08Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Adult Indoor Weight & Hairball Care with Salmon Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Indoor Advantage Adult Dry Cat Food, 22-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$40.39List Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Tender Selects Blend with Real Chicken Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$24.68Chewy Price$31.29List Price$23.45Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Sensitive Skin & Stomach Dry Cat Food, 22-lb bag$40.48Chewy Price$41.48List Price$33.23Autoship Price
- Purina ONE +Plus Indoor Advantage Real Salmon Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$14.98Chewy Price$17.79List Price$14.23Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Hairball Adult Formula Dry Cat Food, 22-lb bag$40.48Chewy Price$41.48List Price$38.46Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Corn...||Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Corn...||Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Corn...||Salmon, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Corn...||Salmon, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Grits...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, With Grain||Pea-Free, High Fiber, With Grain||Pea-Free, With Grain, High-Protein||Pea-Free, With Grain, Weight Control||Indoor, Weight Control, Pea-Free, High Fiber, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Muscle Care, Immune Support, Digestive Health...||Hairball Control, Immune Support, Dental & Breath Care...||Urinary Tract Health, Immune Support, Dental & Breath Care...||Muscle Care, Immune Support, Digestive Health...||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Hairball Control...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
620 Customer Reviews
love this food !
My oldest cat started having troubles keeping down the cheap brands a cat food and his not being able to keep food down I noticed he was losing weight so I switched to the digestive health and it has been a game changer they don’t eat any other food anymore I ended up getting a kitten not to long after I switched there food and had to get the kitten one because the kitten would only have eat there food I notice there a lot happier very impressed definitely recommend this brand
Great probiotic for cats who need it
My Maine Coon needed a probiotic and this one seems to have what he needs that he likes. He is finicky, so when I find something he likes I try to stick with it. Another rescue cat, who's not a Maine Coone also seems to like it. So, the bag never goes to waste. However, I don't get a very large bag, as it lasts a while considering they also eat wet food. This way, they always get fresh food to eat, retaining vitamins.
Great food for picky eaters
I have three cats all the cats love this food. I do have one girl with kidney issues. She needs Hills Science Diet. If I don't mix the Iams in with the Hills SD she will only eat a tiny bit. So we mix the two the have happy cats and way less vet bills. Iams flavor for the win with my picky bunch.
I've bought Purina brand cat food forever, but I have two finicky eaters. One prefers dry and the other wet cat food. However, both cats eat Iams. Of the cat foods available, Iams has a good name and it appeals to two cats that won't eat just anything. Highly recommend.
Our 14 year old cat has been eating the Iams food all her life. She is healthy and full of energy. I love ordering from Chewy because its delivered right to my door and I dont have to carry that heavy bag. Also it's way lower cost wise than the store.
Reliably popular food
Our four cats range in age from 5 months to 14 years. They free feed from a buffet of four dry foods including one senior food, one kitten food and two adult foods. This food is the favorite of the kitten.
Cats are puking
Ive been using this brand and flavor for about 6 months and have not had a problem until this last bag, at least 5 of my 9 cats are puking everywhere on the last few days.
Cats refused to even try this food
We have used this years ago, I’m not sure what has changed but all of our family cats have refused this. We started out with a small bag to retry this brand but the cats left their big bowl filled and untouched even overnight. We have rescued a neglected and always hungry adult cat, she sniffed this food and refused it. We will offer it to the outside strays.
Our cats have been on an Iams product since the day we brought them home and they are thriving.
Bag’s too big
My cats love this food, but the 16 bag is too big to manage. I was forced to buy air tight containers to hold it all, and still need to use scoops. Kitties are picky and often change foods and like their food fresh. Please sell smaller bags, so it isn’t as hard to store.