Iams ProActive Health Indoor Weight & Hairball Care Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Dry kibble for adult cats designed to support healthy weight and reduce hairballs.
- Formulated with L-carnitine, which helps burn fat and support a healthy metabolism.
- Chicken is the first ingredient.
- A fiber blend including beet pulp helps reduce hairballs––before they start!
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tiny Tiger, Natural Indoor Recipe Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 18-lb bag$20.62Chewy Price$19.59Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Adult Indoor Weight & Hairball Care with Salmon Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Tiny Tiger, Natural Complete Recipe, Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$16.05Chewy Price$15.25Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Healthy Adult Original with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$31.98Chewy Price$33.99List Price$30.38Autoship Price
- Iams Proactive Health Sensitive Digestion & Skin Turkey Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$31.98Chewy Price$33.99List Price$30.38Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Adult Hairball Care with Chicken & Salmon Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$31.98Chewy Price$33.99List Price$30.38Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Salmon Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$31.98Chewy Price$33.99List Price$30.38Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Indoor Advantage Adult Dry Cat Food, 22-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$40.39List Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Purina ONE +Plus Indoor Advantage Real Salmon Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$14.98Chewy Price$17.79List Price$14.23Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Sensitive Skin & Stomach Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$15.79Chewy Price$17.79List Price$15.00Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Tender Selects Blend with Real Chicken Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$24.68Chewy Price$31.29List Price$23.45Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Hairball Adult Formula Dry Cat Food, 22-lb bag$40.48Chewy Price$41.48List Price$38.46Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Grits...||Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Corn...||Salmon, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Grits...||Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Corn...||Salmon, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Corn...|
|Special Diet||Indoor, Weight Control, Pea-Free, High Fiber, With Grain||Pea-Free, High Fiber, With Grain||Indoor, Weight Control, Pea-Free, High Fiber, With Grain||Pea-Free, With Grain||Pea-Free, With Grain, Weight Control|
|Health Feature||Hairball Control, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health...||Hairball Control, Immune Support, Dental & Breath Care...||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Hairball Control...||Muscle Care, Immune Support, Digestive Health...||Muscle Care, Immune Support, Digestive Health...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
37 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1470 Customer Reviews
We Love IAMS!
We are an IAMS family. It has always been the best choice for my cats, even over the years. There may be brands with higher this or higher that, but as an over all food to meet all the cats needs, IAMS is the one we come back to every time. Great value, for a great food.
Doesn't like it
My 1 year old British Shorthair switched to adult food a month ago. I personally like it's low calories. Skipper is never not a picky easter, this is the first time he doesn't want to eat his dry food. Though he still eats it because he has to. I have just ordered American Journey hoping it will work for him.
My cats have been eating this for over 10 yrs. Now they barely touch it.. We have 3 inside and 2 outside. After years of being fed exclusively this, not one will touch it.
Even though I don't think my cat is fat I guess the vet wanted to maintain his weight. Decided on trying Iams weight control and he likes it!! So hopefully he will take a few pounds off and then we can hopefully go back to his regular Thanks Chewy!
My cat hates it!
My notoriously unpicky cat is basically on a hunger strike. She refuses to eat this food, I regret buying such a large bag. This food has such a strong smell, kinda rotten? I wonder if this is why she won't eat it.
I've been using this food for about a year and my cat is constantly having hairballs, hasn't helped with weight or satiety (measured feeding). Base diet but I wouldn't advise if you're looking for a diet to help with hairball and weight loss
Cats Won't Eat This Anymore
I'm not sure what happened with this food, but starting with the last bag we received, my cats will not eat it. Including the feral cat outside. I've never seen a feral cat refuse to eat food. She'll eat other dry food, but suddenly none of the cats I feed will eat this one. I've been giving this to my cats for over a year, so I'm not sure if it's just the one bag or if this is the new norm. I'm not going to risk it though. I'll be purchasing other food for them.
Still on Trial
I changed my two cats’ dry food to this brand and variety in hopes it would effect a downward trend in their weights. I limit their portions to the prescribed amount for weight loss but after just a few weeks, there appears to be no change. I will give it more time as they seem to enjoy it, though they don’t consume the whole portions they are given.
I have a few over weight cats and this foods has helped them lose some of this weight and have less hairballs to clean up. All the cats can free graze and I don't have to worry about them putting too much weight on. This food is on auto order.
Cats Like this Food
I just started using this for my two older indoor cats and they are always eager to eat it. Hoping it will help with hairballs, but won't know how much for a while since they are just finishing the first bag I bought. Continuing regardless, as IAMS makes a good product, and my cats are enjoying the food.